Ken X Female!OnPeriod! Reader - Hot Waterbottle

IM SO SORRY THAT I COULDNT GIVE YOU ALL A VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL

Did y'all get any Valentines?

I did.

And it definitely wasn't a fictional character 😎💅

Anyway, here's something to make up for it!

I haven't done anything related to Ken yet, so here! It's also been highly requested, soooo-

I also have COVID, meaning I've got loads of time to update UNINTERRUPTED

READ ON!!!

You groaned, rolling around in the sheets of your bed in frustration. You could tell by the pain in the lower part of your torso that it was that time again.

The woman's worst nightmare. 

You didn't want to get out of bed to grab some sanitary towels. Besides, you didn't even know if you had any. You decided to call one of the other women of Smash for help.

Peach came down to you a few minutes later, a box of supplies and a freshly made cake. You thanked her, as she gave you a smile and exited your room.

You got up, and made use of some of the supplies. Even though your abdomen felt like it was going to burst, you insisted on rummaging around your room for a hot water bottle.

You groaned in frustration when you couldn't find one. "Come ON!!!!"

You flopped on to the bed and groaned. "All I want is a hot water bottle....." you moaned. "......and some (favourite/flavour)boba...."

Then, you had an idea.

You grabbed your phone, and dialled the number of your worthy boyfriend. The one and only, Ken Masters.

"Ken....do you mind getting me some boba.....I can't walk....." you asked him.

"Why can't you walk?" Ken chuckled.

"None of your business!" You growled. You heard Ken laugh softly on the other side of the phone.

"Oh, and can you also bring a hot water bottle? I can't find one."

"Of course, dollface." He said. "Thanks so much...." You replied, before hanging up.

Ken came about 15 minutes later, with 2 bobas. You practically jumped out of the bed to hug him and get your boba.

"Thank you!!!!" you exclaimed, taking a sip. "No problem."

You put your tea on the bedside table. You then looked at him for a second. "Were you able to find a hot water bottle?" You asked him.

Suddenly, you were tackled on to your bed in a warm embrace.

You looked down, only to see Ken's arms wrapped tightly around your waist, and his head stuffed in to your stomach.

"K-Ken! Warn me before you do something like that!" You squealed.

He just chuckled, and continued cuddling you.

You started to relax in to his touch, and ran your fingers through his silky, blonde hair. "This actually really helps the cramps....."

"It's why I brought myself instead of a worthless hot water bottle." Ken scowled.

You bent your head down, and have him lots of small kisses on his forehead, making him hum in satisfaction.

"are you feeling any better?" He asked you.

"A lot." You replied. "Thanks so much."

You lifted his chin up to face you, and gave him a passionate kiss on his lips. He sighed in to the kiss, and rubbed your back as he kissed back.

"I love you. That's why I'd do anything for you. You know that, right?" Ken told you.

You giggled. "Yes, I do. And I love you too."

After a few hours, Ken attempted to leave the room.

But you grabbed his arm, and pulled him back down.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"To my room...." Ken said. "To sleep-"

"Sleep with meeeee...." You begged, pulling him under the covers with you, and stuffing you face in to his chest.

He chuckled and ran his fingers through your hair.

"Fine......but only because you're in pain....."

A/N:

For the next few chapters, I'll be focusing on covering the characters that I haven't written one-shots for.

Such as Marth, Roy, Villager, Samus and a few others.

So keep an eye out for them!

Also, I wanna say thank you.

I got a message in my inbox the other day telling me that I was pog, and that my SSB one-shots are the best out there....

I legit started crying.

I was so happy that someone appreciated my work.

And then I replied; "C'mon, pal! I'm not as good as like, Gookip!"

It's true tho. Gookip's one-shots are the best.

But they replied; "NOOO YOURE BETTER THAN GOOKIP AND PRINCESS DIANA AND ALL OF THOSE OTHER SSB AUTHORS"

THAT DIDNT HELP AT ALL I WAS LITERALLY SOBBING.

So thank you so much.

You know who you are.

Stay fresh! 🤙😜👋

~Tattletail-chan

💛💛💛