Injured! Ridley X Healer!Female! Reader - Closing Up the Cut

50TH PUBLISHED CHAPTER!!! YAAASSS

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!??

THIS BOOK IS ALSO GONNA BE 1 YEAR OLD ON THE 29TH OF NOVEMBER!!! AAAAAAAAAA

Request from Blackcherry137 

I'm so sorry that you had to wait so long! 

READ ON!!!

Ridley stared at the starry sky above him. He watched as Halley's Comet passed by. It was the reason to why he was out there, but it was also because the shooting star was the only thing that would make him happy at that very moment.

Well, it wasn't really the only thing.

He sighed as the star disappeared in to the depths of the horizon. 

"There it goes..." he mumbled to himself. "Just like my happiness..." 

He walked away from the cliff edge that he was using as a front row seat to Halley's Comet. He stuffed his hands in to the pockets of his purple hoodie, that he was wearing due to the fact that it was getting colder outside. 

He kicked the leaves out of his own sadness. He wasn't feeling his best in any way. 

Why? 

Because he thought that he would never be good enough for (Y/N). 

(Y/N) was a healer who everyone respected, loved, and looked up to with eyes of admiration. To Ridley, (Y/N) was the most beautiful girl to come down on this universe. Nothing was ever going to change his mind about that.

The thing is, Ridley has never been extroverted. 

He believes everything that his fellow fighters tell him. And when I say that, I mean that he believes everything negative that his fellow fighters say about him. 

"Does Ridley really think he can defeat Samus? Hah! As if!" 

"Why was Ridley even invited? No one asked for him!" 

"Ridley is a Charizard ripoff!" 

"Do you really think that (Y/N) loves him back?" 

~Flashback~ 

"What did you just say?" Ridley spun around to glare at Marth. Marth smirked, making Ridley narrow his eyes more. 

"(Y/N) doesn't love you. Isn't it obvious?" 

Inside, Ridley could feel his heart shatter. He kept this to himself, although. 

"Pfft. Why would I care?" He remarked, making Marth laugh.

"We all know that you like her! The way that she's the only reason behind the only times you smile, the way your cheeks go that weird dark colour when she smiles at you, and the way that she's the only person who's actually been in your room!" Marth folded his arms over his chest, still smirking in a bully-ish manner. 

Ridley scoffed. "What's it mean to you?" 

"Nothing! I'm just saying, she'll never actually like you! There are other guys around here that are actually worth her company, you're not!"