Ridley X Female! Reader - Flight

This was requested by Blackcherry137 

Sorry this took a while ^^' 

I'm in an SSB mood right now, so this is the perfect time for a one-shot. 

Enjoy! 

READ ON!!! 

"Ridley! You PROMISED me after your battle that you'd take me on a flight!" I complained, grabbing my best friend's arm and tugging it. 

"(Y/N)... I'm tired..." 

"If you fly me around the mansion at least once, I'll give you some cuddles before bed."

Ridley looked down at me, and I gave him my best puppy eyes. I know he has a small soft spot in his heart, just for me, and so it worked. 

"Fine... but only if you cuddle me until the morning." He compromised. I giggled. "I'm fine with that!" 

I scrambled up on to his back as he kneeled down. He straightened up once I was securely seated on his back. He strolled to the edge of the cliff we call 'the starting point', and lunged in to the air. 

"Woooo!!!" I felt the air hit my face suddenly. I smiled, knowing this feeling well. I loved it. 

Ridley zoomed over the top of the Smash Mansion. I waved down at Wii-chan's fitness class. They waved back. 

I raised my arms in the air as the wind rifled over my structure. I saw Ridley glance up at me and smile, knowing I was having fun. 

Suddenly, he stopped flapping his wings. We were in mid air, and so, we dropped. 

I laughed in joy as we fell lower and lower. Then, just as we were about to hit the hard ground, shot up in to the sky again. 

I giggled historically, enjoying myself a lot. Ridley was panting from this sudden workout, and so I allowed him to bring us back to land. 

I dismounted, and gave Ridley a grateful grin. "That was really fun, Ridley. Thank you." 

He beamed back, and gave a reply of "no problem." 

Before I could say anything else, I was swept off of my feet. I giggled, as Ridley made sure I was firm in his grip. 

He set off for another flight, and this time, went in through his room window. 

"You promised cuddles." He reminded. I nodded. He placed me on to his bed, and lay down beside me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and snuggled in to me. 

I threw my arms around his neck. I always loved his cuddles. He was a lot bigger than me, but I fitted perfectly in his arms. It was as if I was pretty much made for him. 

"You're so warm..." he whispered in my ear. "So are you..." I whispered back, blushing. 

Okay, I have to admit, the guy is really cute. I've had a crush on him for a while now. I thought I could trust Peach with my secret, but now she judges me a lot just for loving a dragon. 

(I mean, I have dreams of marrying a robot-) 

I wanted to tell him how I felt. And now seems like the perfect time. 

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" Iaajed him, placing my palm on his cheek. 

His face went a light pink colour. "No... but now that you bring it up, I love you too." 

I smiled, and he smiled back. I buried my head in to the crook of his neck. He pecked me on the cheek, and hugged back. 

"Stay with me tonight?" He asked. "Sure." I replied. 

We cuddled for a few more moments, before I pulled out of his grip to give him a passionate kiss. 

"I love you, Ridley, and that's no lie." I told him. "And I love you too, (Y/N). Now, go to sleep, those pretty eyes need some rest." 

A/N:  

Was this short? 

It's midnight and I'm sleeping in my cousin's house. I also promised my friend a Gacha edit that I need to go finish, so this seems like a perfect time to write and complete that edit. 

"Hey, 3PO, what's CG5's new song based on? I can't really figure it out..." ~Sayori 

"According to my calculations, it's based on the rapping dog, Parappa." 

*looks at each other* ~Tron and N-Pacer 

*laughs insanely* ~Monokuma 

"THIS IS WHERE I WATCHED MY PARENTS DIE, PARAPPA" ~Tron Bonne 

"THIS IS WHERE YOU WATCHED YOUR PARENTS DIE, PARAPPA" ~Sayori, Monokuma and N-Pacer 

Next up is a Terry X Reader, then a Pt. 2 of Night on the Hill! (Pyra X Reader).

Speaking of DLCs, I can't wait for the final one that's gonna be revealed on Tuesday!!! 

I'm betting on Tom Nook. How about you?

Stay fresh! 🤙😜👋

~Tattletail-chan 

💛💛💛