Lucina X Female! Reader - Your Own Good - Part 2

Continuing request from @01Hatsune_Miku01

I bet she feels so special cuz she got mentioned twice XD

READ ON!

"Peach? Daisy? Rosalina?"

(Y/N) knocked on the door of the room containing the 3 famous Mario princesses.

Luigi told her they were in Daisy's room.

A few moments lasted, before a bright-eyed brunette opened the door.

"Ah! (Y/N)! How can I help you?" Daisy asked, a wide smile on her face.

"Can I talk to you?" (Y/N) replied. (I was so darn confused there cuz I typed up the bracket and normally 'Y/N' would come up, but instead, 'C/C' and 'Sonic' came up-)

Daisy's smile faded, thinking that something was wrong.

"No, no, Princess! It's not bad news, it's good news!"

Daisy's smile returned after (Y/N) reassured her.

(Y/N) entered Daisy's room.

The yellow walls, royal frames and neatly arranged home-storage made her eyes glimmer in amazement.

Smiling gracefully at Rosalina and Peach, she sat down on Daisy's bed, making her suddenly feel quite royal, since she was sitting on a royal bed.

Luma jumped in to (Y/N)'s arms, snuggling in to her chest.

"So, what's up, (Y/N)?" Asked Peach, leaning back on the bean-bag she was seated on.

"Remember earlier this month, I came out to you guys that I was a lesbian?"

The three princesses nodded.

"And told us about your huge crush on Lucina~" Added Rosalina, smirking.

(Y/N) blushed quite reluctantly.

"Sh-shut up, Rosie!"

Daisy giggled, and Peach raised her eyebrows in amusement.

"A-anyway... I was talking to Lucina earlier on today.. and she told me that she too, was gay."

Peach pounced up in surprise, Daisy leaned in closer, and Rosalina smirked wider.

"But... Chrom expects her to fall for a boy..."

Rosalina, looked down, her smirked wiped off of her face.

"I did hear Sonic teasing Robin about liking Lucy..."

Peach sighed, and Daisy flinched of defeat.

"But... I did tell Lucina that I would help her come out to her father, and that I'd get a group together, so that we can all support her!"

(Y/N)'s words melted the hearts of the 3 princesses.

"We're in." Said Peach with confidence.