Fatherly! Kazuya X Female! Reader X Flirtatious! Hero - Protective

Here's a request from WinterLeaf190

I wrote this whilst watching Fear Street with my homies XD 

READ ON!!!! 

"Are you sure everything is alright, (Y/N)?" Kazuya asked me, his hand on my shoulder. 

"I-I'm perfectly fine! Don't worry!" I scratched the back of my neck sheepishly, my face a dark shade of red. 

"You look like you have a fever.... Here, let me check your temperature." Kazuya pulled out the nearest drawer, and took out a thermometer. 

He pushed it gently in to my mouth, and the red line only went up a small bit. 

"You don't have a temperature... then how are you so red?" Kazuya asked, placing his hand on my forehead. 

"No no no, I don't. I'm just.... flattered from Hero's comment..." a small smile crept on to my face, remembering Hero's sweet words. 

"I'll be single for life!" Is what I said. 

He replied: 

"I can change that~" 

"He was flirting with you, wasn't he?" Kazuya pouted. He absolutely HATES when Hero flirts with me. 

"It's alright, Kazuya!" 

"No it's not! He makes you feel uncomfortable!" 

"No he doesn't!"

"It's clear! You become stuttery, avoid eye contact-" 

"That's because I become flustered!" 

"You should tell him to stop." 

"Kaz, I love it when he flirts with me!" 

He went silent. 

"You do?" 

"I've found myself falling for him, Kazuya. I really like him!" 

Kazuya tilted his head, and raised an eyebrow. "You like him... romantically?" 

"Y-yes..." I replied. 

"Why didn't you tell me earlier!" He chuckled. "I could've helped you!" 

"Really?" I said, crossing my arms. "I thought you would be too protective to care." 

"What? No way...!" Kazuya's voice trailed awkwardly. 

I raised an eyebrow at him. 

"Okay, fine. Hero isn't really my ideal person to be around..." 

I sighed. 

"But, don't worry! This isn't about me, it's about you. I say you tell him." He stated. 

"I don't think you know how hard that is, Kaz." I giggled. He shrugged. "You're right, I don't." 

"But I care about you. So I'm gonna help you. I'm also gonna make sure that that Hero boy isn't gonna make you uncomfortable." He growled at the last part.  

I giggled. "You're such a dad, Kazuya!" 

"We're parents of each other. Our original parents didn't love us, so we promised to become each other's new guardian, remember?" 

"I do remember." I replied. "Thanks for keeping that promise, Kazuya." 

"Anything for you, (Y/N)."