Cloud X Female! Reader - Tough, Yet Childish

Request from Danawolf3412

Enjoy! UwU

READ ON!!! 

"Alright, fine, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Is it true that you and Kirby have a rivalry about who has the biggest sword?"

"Oh my gosh- how'd you know?"

I laughed. "It's literally so obvious! The way that you death stare each other when pushing your swords is absolutely hilarious!"

Cloud shrugged. "It's terrifying, being stared at by a pink puff ball."

I nodded. I've only seen Kirby's innocent side, but I do believe that he has a dark side too.

Myself and Cloud were currently playing a game of 'Truth or Dare'. We basically just sat down, extremely bored, and then all of a sudden our childish senses kicked in.

Cloud may seem tough, but he has this adorable childish side to him. It's part of the reason to how I fell for him...

"Anyway, truth or dare?" Cloud asked me.

"Truth."

"Is it true that you like someone within the Super Smash Brothers franchise?" Cloud smirked. I blushed instantly.

"W-well... yes-"

"Really? Who is it?"

"Y-you can't ask me that!!!" I squealed. "You already asked me a question!"

"Okay, okay, fine." Cloud chuckled and held his arms up in defence.

"Truth or dare?" I asked him.

"This time, I'll go for a dare."

I thought to myself for a few moments. What should I make him do?

Should I make him pull a prank on one of the fighters? Nah, too classic...

How about saying something dumb to Sephiroth? Wait, probably EVERYONE would dare him to do that...

I thought for another few moments. What should I make him do...?

"Um... hello? Earth to (Y/N)?" Cloud waved his hand in front of my face.

Wait a sec... what would he do if I dared him to kiss me...?

And so without thinking, the words "I dare you to kiss me!" Came out of my mouth. Wow. Totally am not gonna regret that.

Cloud blushed. I literally saw him blush. "W-wait! You don't have to if you don't wa-" I was cut off.

Because then he gave me the sweetest, and softest kiss on the cheek.

My face went completely red. "I-oh.... Um... thanks, Cloud...." I said.

Cloud chuckled. I could've sworn that I heard him mumble "so cute..." under his breath.

"Truth or dare?" It was now Cloud's turn to ask me.

"I'm feeling brave. Dare."

"I dare you to kiss me. On the lips."

My eyes went wide. My mouth dropped. My face heated up more.

He wanted me to kiss him...? On the lips!?!?

"Oh, c'mon! I know you WANT to do it!" He smiled teasingly, poking my cheek. I pouted. "Damnit, do you have to be so charming!?!?" I cursed.

And so quickly, I grabbed his collar, and leaned forward to kiss him dead on the lips.

The feeling was unreal.... I had never thought that I would be he one to kiss THE Cloud Strife!!! I probably would've fangirled intensely if I didn't stop myself just in time.

We separated. It made me a bit sad. I already missed the feeling of his lips on mine.

"You know I love you... right?" He told me. Those words made my heart skip a beat. "Oh my gosh... I love you too..."

"Are you free on Friday? Do you like Marvel?" Cloud asked. I smiled, and nodded.

"Meet me outside my room at 7 pm. Is it a date?"

A/N: 

I STILL AM NOT ACCEPTING AMY REQUESTS 

IM SORRY 

Anyway, I'm gonna be making a Christmas special!

Coming out on the exact date of the 25th of December :) 

Stay fresh! 🤙😜👋

~Tattletail-chan

💛💛💛