Ryu X Female! Reader (HIGH SCHOOL AU)

Another request from PsychxticFoxFire

Enjoy my first AU chapter XD 

READ ON!!! 

I stared at the back of his head lovingly. 

 Dang... he's so smart... 

I would kill for him, I really would. 

His name was Ryu. He was extremely skilful, and had many talents. He was really smart, strong and... handsome. 

He really was a woman's man. 

Although he may be a really good friend to me, I was his biggest fan. I still can't believe to this day that I'm his friend. The girls in the 'DLC girl group' go mad every time he passes. 

He was a jock. 

Me? I was a prankster. 

I loved pulling pranks on the teachers, principal, AND fellow students. Their reactions are just too funny! 

The other day, I put pink hair dye in Roy's shower cubicle. He came out with a towel around his crotch, and screamed out; "THANKS TO WHOEVER DID THIS, KIRBY'S GONNA MISTAKE ME FOR COTTON CANDY!!!" 

I also sent Zelda a link on Discord saying; "tap this, and you can start dating Link". Being the dumb*ss she is, she tapped on it, and got Rick-rolled. What's even funnier, was I found out how to make it loop without stopping! 

Another time, I gave Falcon a rose, and told him it was from Samus. He annoyed her for the rest of that day, and eventually, she ended up shattering his you-know-what with her foot and got a detention of clearing out the janitor's (Waluigi's) closet. 

They're all humorous, not only to me, but to the entire school. Although, people stop praising me after I pull one of my savage pranks on them! 

My main prank buddies are my best friend, who everyone calls Toon, and, surprisingly, Ryu. 

Ryu may seem pretty serious, but dang, he's good at clowning! 

I remember he once gave Solid Snake, one of the most fearless people around, a Pringles box. When Snake opened it, an ACTUAL snake popped out. He screamed like a little girl, and now everyone makes fun of him for being scared of the same species his name comes from. 

Another time, he told Pit that the sky was falling. Pit freaked out, and screamed at the entire school; "THE SKY IS FALLING!!!" And flew in to the air in attempt to push it back in to place. It was very clear that the sky wasn't actually falling, so from then on, Pit was nicknamed 'Chicken Little'.

One of the best was when Toon managed to gather each student's battle headgear from the battle preparation rooms. Ryu imported some Amazon boxes, and stuffed the helmets, caps, crowns and hats in to each of them. That afternoon, when it was time for training and battles, Toon put names on the boxes, and left them in the prep rooms. He also left a note saying; "We sold your real headgear! Here, have some cheap Amazon crap! ~Nintendo"

When the fighters that where headgear found these boxes and note, they got REALLY pissed at Master Hand and the rest of the Nintendo company. 

It was funny for the first few months, until they got in Detective Booker and Copper, who traced the evidence down to Ryu and Toon, who got suspended for 2 months.