Explanation to Friend Groups

Hi! As you may know, *deep inhale*

TATTLETAIL, THAT'S ME!!!

I'm the person who has put you through whatever you were put through in whatever one of these One-shots you were reading. (if that makes sense XD)

Bloopers #2 will come out after my twelfth chapter. The twelfth chapter after my first blooper chapter. I'm currently on nine, so send in your requests!

Anyway, the only reason to why I'm really here is because I'm gonna explain the friend groups of which some of the canon characters will be in. I've got a few ideas, whilst others are from other books I've read. So, let's start with the under 13s.

As we all may know, Ness, Lucas, Toon Link and Villager are known as 'The Smash Kids'. Although, there's actually, more than 4 children characters in the game. Ice Climbers, Young Link, Mega Man, Inkling, Kirby and Pichu are also all under 13 years of age. 

Now, I know that I've been using Mega Man as my fifth Smash kid, but I've reconsidered that. Mega Man is now part of a different group, and I'd consider him more around 14, 15 than 10. I mean, he's not that goddamn small in the anime. Although, Ice Climbers (Nana and Popo), Kirby, Pichu, and at times, Young Link will be featured in any chapter related to the under 13s. Inkling to me is more teenage... right? That's why they're gonna be somewhere else.

So, that's my first group explanation. The next one I personally loved coming up with, and I can't wait to see this one in action. I was reading Gookip's 'Super Smash Bros. Boyfriend Scenarios' the other day, and there was this one (there's actually two) chapter where Sonic ran a game show of which three of the characters featured in the book would have their lives as a boyfriend risked. There was Luigi, Falco and Mega Man. Sonic said that it's up to the reader to save only one of them, and to comment who they wanted saved and returned to the boyfriend scenarios. I was scrolling through the comments, and saw a mixed number of votes, but one comment caught my eye. It said 'Mega Man, because he's Pit's friend', and that was the beginning of the group I'm about to explain to you. (If you wanna find out who won the vote, go check out the book, I don't wanna spoil anything.)

I realised that Mega Man and Pit could be the start of an amazing group, and so I sat down and thought about it more. Since Link is pretty much one of Pit's best friends, he will be joining angel boi and robot boi, along with Roy, Dark Pit, and Daisy. Now, let me explain why I chose these other three to join Pit, Link and Mega Man. Roy, because he just really has that material for a goofy, longlasting friend group! He's really flirtatious aswell, so that'll make an interesting chapter. Dark Pit, because I think it's funny that wherever Pit is, he is. He has a soft side, and a lot of the time I can picture Daisy teasing him for it. Daisy, because I needed a female character, and Daisy has that quirky, energetic personality that I needed. She and the reader could be fangirling 24/7, and you can picture her perfectly with the rest of the group members... right? I really wanna make a drawing of this group now. I don't have a name for this group, so for now, I'm gonna call them 'The Freash Avacadoos', because I'm picturing them all with sunglasses on and smashing that oven door whilst playing the trumpet when Master Hand isn't home XD

I really like the idea of Isabelle and Female Pokémon Trainer being besties. I wanted to use them more, so here's the rest of their gang; Lady Palutena, Female Corrin, Zelda, Rosalina (and Luma), Wii-chan and Peach. This is an all-girl group as you can see. I wanted this group as backup for any X Readers of a character I won't be putting in a group. I'm gonna name 'em 'Super Smash Sisters', I remember using that reference in my Lucina X Reader.

Next, I think it's funny the way that Mario and Sonic have such a big rivalry. I wanted them to summon a group together. I gathered up a few more characters; Samus, Marth, Ike, Little Mac and Male Pokémon Trainer. This one is kind of random, but I have a feeling it'll work. Like Daisy, Samus is there for (Y/N)'s sake. I'm also gonna make Sonic really flirtatious, cuz it goes with his personality. Little Mac is gonna be a little shy, but tough at the same time. I like those kind of personalities. Imma call this group 'The Lads' for now, cuz it's all I can think of.

Last of all, meet 'The Non-Human Squad'. I asked my friend "point out the characters you think will make a good friend group". I gave her the Smash game card box, and she stared at the back for a few seconds. She pointed out Ridley, Incineroar, Bowser, MewTwo, Greninja, Lucario and Meta Knight. This group is mostly for if the reader is a different species, like dragon or something. 

So that's it! All of the friend groups explained!

I can't wait to use them.

I haven't got any pending requests at the moment, so leave a suggestion!

Here, let me revise the friend groups:

• The Smash Kids - Ness, Lucas, Villager, Toon Link, Ice Climbers, Kirby, Pichu, and Young Link and Inkling at times.

• The Freash Avacadoos - Pit, Dark Pit, Mega Man, Link, Roy, and Daisy.

• Super Smash Sisters - Isabelle, Female Pokémon Trainer, Rosalina (and Luma), Lady Palutena, Female Corrin, Zelda, Wii-chan and Peach.

• The Lads - Mario, Sonic, Samus, Marth, Ike, Little Mac and Male Pokémon Trainer.

• The Non-Human Squad - Ridley, Incineroar, Bowser, MewTwo, Greninja, Lucario and Meta Knight.

And there you have it!

If any new groups come, I will let you know.

Thank you all so much for all of your love and support, it makes me smile.

Please, stay safe, and of course...

...Stay fresh! 🤙😜👋

Tattletail-chan 

💛💛💛