THIS-BOOK'S-1-YEAR-ANNIVERSARY-SPECIAL!!!

This chapter is based on the video above! UwU

In case you're wondering who 'Tattletail' is

It's me- 

READ ON!!!

(Y/N) stared in to the wide sea in front of them. They were underneath a nice shade, holding a cocktail glass. They sighed, enjoying the comfort. 

"So, (Y/N)." The person they work for (>:D), Tattletail, said. "How's it feel being in this book for an entire year?"

"It feels... great!" They exclaimed. "I've been getting boyfriends and girlfriends for an entire year now!" 

Tattletail chuckled, sipping the small drink in their hand. 

"I wanna say thank you, (Y/N)." They smiled.

"For what?" (Y/N) asked. 

"For being with me this entire year. This book began when I knew absolutely nothing about any of the characters, or the game, except that they exist." Tattletail laughed, getting horrible flashbacks to when they were a huge noob. "But thanks to you, I know a lot more now."

(Y/N) smiled brightly. "You're welcome, I guess!"

"ALRIGHT, ENOUGH WITH THE TALKING. LETS HAVE A BEACH PARTYYYY!!!" The announcer yelled, making both (Y/N) and Tattletail fall out of their beach chairs in surprise. 

Tattletail followed the Announcer's order, and placed a 'location' in the middle of the beach. That should be able to attract some peeps.

And it did!

Out of different angles of around the beach, our came all of the SSB fighters! They were gonna celebrate their 1-Year-Of-Being-(Y/N)'s-Love-Life anniversary!

And so, for the rest of that day, Wii Fot Trainer convinced some of her fellow fighters to play volleyball with her, Zelda put a Hylian flag on Ganondorf's sand castle, making Toon Link laugh and Ganon punch him dead in the face, Lucas and Ness played frisbee with Duck Hunt, and Inkling tried to swim, which didn't really end well.

And this is TattletailPasta currently narrating this. Thank you so much for your support within the last year. I love you all so much, I mean it.

A/N:

Hi, everyone! 

Sorry about the short chapter-

HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!

Just a small announcement I have to make;

This book will be going on hold, until I get permission from my parents to continue it. 

I won't be accepting any requests that I will be getting in the next while, I already have millions. 

I hope you understand, and as soon as I can continue writing, I promise you that I will :) 

Stay fresh! 🤙😜👋

~Tattletail-chan

💛💛💛