Villager X Reader - Reverse Comfort?

Reader goes by they/them pronouns.

Reader is taller than Villager.

Also, Villager isn't gonna have that yandere and creepy personality that people assume he has. To be honest, I think Villager would be a great person to talk to if you're sad, and he would try to comfort you as best he can. 

The power of headcanons, am I right?

READ ON!!!

Silently, Villager sat in the centre of the large flower bed, fiddling with the soft petals belonging to the beautiful plants around him.

As he looked at them, it reminded him of...well, you. He thought that you were beautiful, both inside and out.

He couldn't tell you though. He wouldn't have been able to bear the embarrassment that would come after it.

"Hey, Villager!"

Villager turned around, only to see you, stepping slowly through the flowers and being careful not to destroy them. Villager smiled.

When you reached him, you cautiously sat down beside him, for the same reason.

You smiled down at him, and asked; "how are you?"

No one ever really asks Villager how he's doing. He's not the most popular with people, considering the fact that he doesn't talk much.

Villager nodded as if saying, "I'm swell!". He then looked up at you, and cocked his head to the side, asking how you were.

Your smile started to slowly fade. Villager noticed this and started internally panicking.

"Can I vent to you...?" You asked him.

Villager gave a reassuring nod, thinking to himself; "of course....I love your voice....your mouth...."

You took an inhale, followed by a shaky exhale. "It's just...I've been...really lonely lately..."

Villager melted.

"I guess it's been ever since Sora finished up the tier list, and Mr Sakurai finishing up the game once and for all...I don't really know...it just seems...so quiet..."

Villager took a hold of your hand. You looked down at him and smiled.

"Thanks, Villager..."

The way you said his name made his insides go on fire. Comfortingly, with his other hand, he stroked the back of yours. This comfort method was working on you big-time.

"I'll never be lonely as long as you're around." You whispered.

This made Villager's smile reappear. He reached down to his feet, and picked one of the most beautiful (f/c) flowers that you had ever seen. 

He handed it to you timidly, blushing.

You took it from him, and looked down at it in awe. "Villager.....this is so sweet of you...." 

You bent down the slightest bit, and planted a small kiss on his forehead. His face burned up instantaneously.

When he somewhat recovered from the flustered state he was in, he slowly brought you hand in front of his face, and kissed it.

You blushed a dark red. You had never seen this side of him before-!

But then, he looked up at you, with the most eager glisten in his eyes. He stared at you, wanting something, and wanting it badly.

The repeated words were going around his head 100 miles per hour;

'Please, (Y/N)...let me kiss you...'

As if you read his mind, you adjusted in to a more comfortable position, making sure you were directly facing him. You lifted his chin up slightly, making him blush more.

For a few moments, you hovered, inches away from his face. It was almost as if you were...teasing him.

You smirked to yourself.

Villager couldn't take a longer wait. He grabbed your face quite suddenly, and smashed his lips in to yours.

Without any hesitations, you kissed him back, moving your lips in pace with his.

You savoured the moment as best you could, but at the same time, kept it short and sweet.

You separated, and smiled to yourself.

"Gee, Villager. Wasn't expecting to make out with you when I woke up this morning." You giggled.

Villager laughed with you, and pulled you in for another kiss.

You were glad to have Villager by your side. You knew you loved him, and that he loved you back. 

He would always be there for you, no matter what.

A/N:

I DID THIS IN LOADS OF SEPARATE TIMEZONES OF THE DAY IM SORRY IF ITS TERRIBLE-

Who do you radical squidkids think I should do next?

Samus

Marth

Or Lucas

I wanna do one shots for those three characters next.

Also, expect another SSB X Reader one-shot book soon!

I had an idea about a month ago, and I'm gonna make it in to a book soon enough!

Stay tuned for it!

Stay fresh! 🤙😜😒

~Tattletail-chan

💛💛💛