Happy Graduation! Will you... (Midorima x Reader)

Começar do início

2 hours before the party, she suddenly got up, exclaiming that she has little time to prepare. "Ah! Let me use your bath! I have my dress and other stuff with me! Please wait for me!" She shouts inside the bathroom of mine.

One and a half hour later, she came out of the guest room. My jaw almost dropped seeing her in a black, body fitting long gown.

"Is this ok? I just borrowed from a fashion designer course classmate?" She twirled around, showing how perfect she is in the gown.

Damn, did she really just borrowed that? It fits her perfectly!

"I-it's ok, I-I guess, Nanodayo." I muttered in Japanese and almost immediately covered my mouth, remembering she can understand Japanese.

She smiled and went closer to me. And she was already too close, she tiptoed a little.

Getting closer

And closer

And closer.

"Your tie is kinda off you know?" And she fixed my tie.

Damn I thought she'll be doin something else.

"W-Whatever!"

"Hehe, and you look good yourself, don't worry. Just continue making ovaries of girls explode." She went ahead to the door. "Am I driving your car or what? Let's go!"

---

We arrived at the venue and almost every person's eyes are on us. All of them were asking if we are couples, some even suggesting you should be.

Then the cursed slow dance came. Damn, some of my team mates and (your name)'s classmate pushed us to each other, us ending on each other's arm and at the middle of the dance floor.

"Uhm, can I dance? Or...you can't?"

Damn! She hit it right!

"Don't worry, just follow my lead, okay?"

And the two of us conquered the night, swaying with the music

- end of flashback -

"That night, I fully realized my true feelings for her. But didn't had the courage yet."

-flashback-

"Hey...Shintaro..." He started in a sad tone.

We are in the balcony of my flat, in a warm summer night.

"What is it?" I took a glance at her, prying my eyes from the book.

"(An ass guy you know's name), he c-cheated o-on me. A-And his now girlfriend is spreading false rumors about m-me. I-I d-don't know what to feel anymore... Shintaro, I-"

"I'm here, I'll protect you from any harm." I stand and knelt infront of his shaking form. "D-don't worry, you'll get through it, ok?"

She nodded at me hesitantly. "Ok, but I am not sure how..."

And the very next day, I used my connections on school officials about the issue. And right after that, the ex-boyfriend and the girlfriend got suspended for an entire semester.

And slowly, (your name) regained slowly her regular attitude towards everything.

-flashback end-

"Several semesters and schools years have passed and until now, I haven't had the courage to say this. But I should, whatever happens, happen."

I went down of the outdoor platform and s classmate passed on a bouquet of (your favorite flower) bouquet and a big plushie (favorite character). He approached your seat.

"B-be my girlfriend. B-but it's not like you need say yes now." He pushed the gift towards your face, his head looking at his side, desperately trying to hide his blushing face.

You looked at all his gifts and gently took it from him. You smiled at him gently and stand from your seat.

-(Your name)'s flashback-

Shintaro, well, he's a good guy. Tall, ace of a basketball team, smart, and a bit of a horoscope freak.

But still, even if it was awkward at first for him, he became friends with me. He was...different. I just know he is. I mean who is a real life guy who would actually act like the guys on movies, saving the girl's ass like a superhero? Well, Shintaro is.

We became friends, I got comfortable with him. On occasions that there events in school that you should have a date, I would volunteer myself as his partner, though everytime he would decline like a tsundere, but would still end up with me.

And then there's this time when a classmate asked if...

"I think you and Shintaro would be good together!"

"As friends? Of course we are!"

"No i mean like romantic way! Damn it (your name) don't be sooo naive!"

Come to think of it, he was there when I need company. Comfort. And care.

He sticked with me even how weird I may be.

He protected me from bullies, even if he'll be a victim as well.

He would always make sure I am eating well, healthy, and studying.

Shintaro, he acted better than my boyfriend. Agh, but...do I really love him?

Well...

When I would stare at him, I would find peace. Comfort. And warmth.

Ah...love is it?

Yes it is

-end of flashback-

You approached the man closer and looked up in his eyes. "Shintaro, you've proven too mug things to show that you truly love me. Too muh and that is enough for me to realize it. So..." You brought your free hand on his cheek. "I would love to be your woman, I love you."

And all the people erupted in cheers.

But the two of you had your little world. While everyone was cheering, Shintaro wrapped his arm on your waist, the other at your cheek.

"I love you, (your name)."

"I love you too Shintaro."

You looked at each other's eyes, and slowly, the two of you closed the distance.

A kiss that made the school paper's front page and the start of the new chapter of your story.

-end-

A/N: more like a Drabble TBH

I feel pity for my future kid/s, because I'll be pouring my frustrations of not being cum laude to them hahaha just kidding I am on my right mind and won't do that to my kids.

Anyways, did you like this? What do you think about this?

VOTE! If GOM in Yukatas as hot as f**k

March 27, 2015