Chapter 41

Ace kisses were like an aphrodisiac, I couldn't get enough of, it was passionate, sensual, but at the same time domineering, and I was completely lost in it, but being lost in the kisses of a man that you know nothing about, or worse don’t trust and dangerous at the same time like Ace was a big mistake any woman would make.

Why am I still here pulling him in for more kisses, why didn't I stop him when he placed me on his bed and took off his shirt, why didn't I stop him when his fingers traced their way up to my thighs, why does every touch feel electrifying, why am I still here, moaning, longing and craving for more of this dangerous man? All these were thoughts running through my head, but my body wasn’t listening. My brain and my body were in constant dissonance, I was completely lost in the pleasure of Ace’s touch.

"Alia....I've longed for this for year now.... patiently waited for you to want me as much as I want you, so I want to know if you really want this as much as I do" he said while sucking on my earlobe and gazing into my eyes with dangerous grey eyes of his.

He knew what he was doing, how did he expect me to say no with the way he was touching and caressing me, how did he expect me to not want this when he has been taunting me since the first day I met him, but in as much as my head was in space and was filled with sexual ecstasy, I knew this wasn't right, I shouldn't be doing this ,this was wrong and that was what made it all attractive ,the fact that it was wrong only made me want it more but I had to stop and it took every will power in me to do it.

"No...no Ace "I said and pushed him off me, if that was even possible but he got the message and stood up.

I picked up my top and put it on, all the while avoiding eye contact with him, if I really wanted to end this then I shouldn't look into those grey crystal eyes of his, because they might just pull me in.

"Why?" he asked.

"I came here because I wanted out, and that's what I should do, having anything with you would only pull me in deeper and I don't want that, I really want out" I said and finally looked into those grey eyes.

The silence that followed killed me inside, he just stood there with his hands in his pants, looking at me, there were no emotions visible in those eyes of his and it made it worse.

"I..... I'll....be on my way then "I said and picked up my jacket. "Do you love him that much? "he asked. I knew who he was asking of, and honestly, I didn't know if I loved him anymore talk more of how much, but then again, I couldn't help but ask myself that same question, did I stop because of him? Did I stop because I still felt something for him, and even I myself couldn't answer that.

"No... I stopped cause it's not right" I said.

"What made it wrong?" he asked.
"Everything“ I said and left the room.

I managed to find my way out of the house, and as I walked to the gate, I knew his eyes were still on me, I couldn't see him but I felt it in my bones, and it made me so self-conscious.

The men at the gate searched me thoroughly before letting me leave the house, I dialed Zion’s number because we agreed on him picking me up when I was done.

"Hey Zion where are you?" I asked immediately he picked.

"The office, are you done?"

"Yeah, I am, are you still picking me up or I should get a cab?"

"I'm on my way" he said and ended the call.

The whole place was silent, if I didn't know that Ace's house was here one would think this place was abandoned, the dead silence was really creepy, but I had to wait for Zion, so I stood by the gate just in case, I never could be too careful.

With nothing to do I decided to go through my gallery, and it was so funny that the only pictures of me I had on my phone was when I was pregnant and then the twin's pictures, the sight of my sons brought a smile to my face, I was really lucky to be their mother, I knew I haven't been spending time with them cause of all this drama, with Zion and Ace, but I knew when I'm done with it, I'll give them all my attention, I just don't want them to ever have a difficult child hood.

A black van pulled up in front of me and a masked man came out, he had a gun in his hands and immediately I knew I was in trouble, so I put on my camera and dropped my phone on the floor, I knew I couldn't fight him but at least I could leave a trail just in case. He grabbed my hands and placed a handkerchief on my nose, I tried struggling with him but it was a waste of time because I began to feel dizzy, he threw me into the bus and they drove off, I tried fighting the darkness that wanted to consume me but I failed woefully as it overpowered me.

A slap on my face woke up from the sleep, and the slap was definitely so painful, I held my cheek when I was fully awake, I looked around to see myself surrounded by men with guns, which made me frown, but the men weren't the real problem I had at the moment, the real problem is where am I? And who dared do this to me.

But as soon as I had the thought, my questions were answered as the person who walked into the room made everything clear, well clear and surprising cause that person's presence only confused me, it's not possible that I was kidnapped in front of Ace's house and this was the person responsible for it. "Hello Alia, welcome to my humble abode and I hope you are comfortable"

And I wanted to slap it off.

*******************************
Lost love

Thanks for reading
Xoxo