CHAPTER 5

Alia's p.o.v

"We are here miss Trey, welcome to our humble home"Zion said as he drove into the beautiful mansion.

After the signing of the contract,Zion insisted we go home together so he could personally give me a "professional" tour of the house, which I rolled my eyes at,so I had to attend the day's meeting with him and eventually we finished everything for the day on time.

On our way to the house he bought some Chinese food and drinks we would take for dinner cause the house helps were all on leave for the week.

"So you own this place and live alone?"I asked as when he put on the light that illuminated the whole place and honestly it was beautiful and magnificent,but it was Zion we were talking about so I wasn't surprised.

"Yes and yes, but from now henceforth it's ours"he said with his hands in his pocket.

"Ours? I don't think so, just until the contract expires, I would get my own place"I said as I made my way to the stairs before I remembered I didn't even know where my room was.

"Sorry where is my room?"I asked.

"You look so beautiful you are doing my head in" Zion said looking at me with those beautiful eyes that I had to remember to forget.

"Doesn't answer my question"I said like his compliment didnt affect me.

"Third room on the left"he said with a little frown on his face.

"Thank you" I said and made my way to the description.

When I pulled open the door of the room,I was amazed by the view in front of me, beautiful it was,there was a beautiful bed in the center of the room,it was decorated to my taste,which made wonder if Zion had a hand in it.

I went to the bed and dropped on it,the material on the bed was so soft and it felt so smooth on my skin,I didn't know if it was due to tiredness or how nice the sheets felt on my skin but I found myself dozing off and before I knew it,the sleep claimed me.

"Hey ma'am" I heard a female voice calling me and felt a soft tap on my leg.

Slowly I opened my eyes,I used my hands to shield my eyes from the little Ray of sunlight coming through the window,and slowly sat up,at first my surrounding was strange but then later I remembered where I was, I turned to look at the woman who was probably in her fifties or sixties there about, most of her front hair had turned grey already,but you could tell in her youthful days she was beautiful.

"Sorry for waking you up this early in the morning but Zion requested you prepare on time, something about both of you leaving the house at the same time"the woman said calmly and in a motherly way.

"Oh okay,tell him to give me twenty minutes to prepare besides it's just six thirty in the morning and am meant to resume by eight so I don't know what the rush is"I said as I got out of bed.

"That's just Zion for you ma'am, and what would you like for breakfast?"the woman asked

"Toasted bread, with scrambled eggs then macaroni and cheese and an orange juice by the side and if it's possible I would like some chips to and maybe some baked chicken by the side"I said as I took of my clothing's.

For like three minutes I didn't hear the woman say anything and I had my back to her,so I turned to see if she left or something only to find her Starring at me with her mouth almost fully opened and her eyes looked like they were going to pop out, which made me wonder why.

"Mrs?"I called bringing her out of her shocked mode.

"Oh sorry ma'am,I think you misheard me I meant what would you have for breakfast not what you would like for the whole day"the woman said with a little frown on her face which made me burst out into laughter.