CHAPTER 7

Alia's p.o.v

"Wow Zion how many fiancee's do you have exactly? or is giving rings to every lady you screw now your hubby?"I asked when Amanda left to greet other guests.

"Alia please let me explain"Zion said and reached for my arm but I moved a step backward to prevent him from doing so.

"Mr knight I believe we have a meeting scheduled with Mr Aaron McKellen in thirty minutes time"I Said Changing the subject.

"Alia"

"Miss Trey" I corrected.

"Whatever" Zion said and left me standing alone.

"So you are the girl who came back from comma, why didn't you just stay there?" Amanda said behind me.

I turned to look at her and I found an undescribable hatred in her eyes.

"Cause I wasn't interested in the place anymore" I said raising a brow at her.

"You.. stay away from Zion,I've heard your love story and it's pathetic, besides you guys were in high school then, years has passed,months to, so he isn't yours anymore,you better stay away from my territory,I bite and when I do I bite really hard"Amanda said.

"Then please keep your baby on a leech cause the last time I checked he was the one after me"I said and left her.

I signalled a waiter and he brought a glass of wine to me,I took it all in one gulp cause of the anger I was feeling inside me,Zion,Zion,Zion was the reason,his unfaithfulness was disappointing,And now more than anything i wished i truly forgot,i wished I truly forgot him.

"miss trey mr Knight is waiting for you in the car he said i should let you know we leave in five minutes "chloe my assistant said to me with worry visible in her eyes.

I dropped the empty glass of wine on the tray beside me and made my way to where the car was parked, Zion was already seated in the car and was busy with his phone, the sight of him made the pain I was already feeling in my heart intensify, how could he?, I took a deep breath and exhaled,I couldn't let him see me cry, I wouldn't give him the pleasure to know he still affected me, I used my hands to wipe the tear that was threatening to escape from my eyes,and exhaled one last time before I pulled the door of the car open.

"Miss knight how lovely of you to finally grace us with your presence"Zion said sarcastically.

"Whatever"I said and looked out the window, the nerve of this man,after all he has done and is still doing,he still had the right to talk to me sarcastically.

"You don't want me to explain,you jump into conclusions and end up hurting us" I heard him say and his words only angered me the more.

"Let you explain? What do you want to tell me,that you give rings as Christmas gifts now?,does your lovely fiancee and mother of your unborn child knows that Amanda fierce is also your fiancee? You know I don't care am just disappointed in you,I thought your were better than this"I said another set of tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

"I believe explaining to you is useless"Zion said and turned the other way facing the window.

And our ride to where ever we where going to was a silent one, a painful silence, with both of us deep in thoughts, well my own thoughts were painful ones,sad ones, hurtful ones,and I only wished they would go away and I would be free from them.

When we arrived at the restaurant where we were meeting Aaron,the driver pulled open the door for me,I took a deep breath as the fresh cold breeze kissed my bare skin,it was refreshing,it made me forget the pain in my heart for a while until Zion came over to my side and took my hands in his.