SMASHED FINAL CHAPTER

[Listen to this song while reading this chapter, guys, since it pretty much explains your love story with Reiner Braun, have fun.]

SMASHED REINER BRAUN X READER

FINAL CHAPTER

It all started when she kicked my balls.

That woman with wits and knowledge just did it and thought she could get away with it unharmed? How unfamiliar. She's just a temporary person I met here. I will leave this place eventually. She's nothing special.

Or so I thought.

She's actually innocent and kind. She's willing to be the bait and sacrifice herself for others. That's the kind of person she is, an exact opposite of myself. Maybe, just maybe, she's a little bit special.

Again, I'm probably wrong.

She's soft hearted and she's pretending to be tough. Her tears easily exist whenever she's hurt and she's not even hiding it. It doesn't mean she's weak. In fact, she's really strong and she's doing the best that she can to win. It just makes me admire her. But no, still, she's not that special.

Is she?

I saw her tears a lot of times but I never saw a glint of disappointment in her eyes. It is full of understanding and kindness. Her touch feels warm. Her lips are sweet, and innocent. I love how her fingers run through my skin as I bury myself deep inside her. I love her moans. Every inch of her body. I love her entirely. Maybe she's special, that's why I'm feeling this way.

And yes, she is.

But I betrayed her, like what I'm supposed to do. I left her like what I must do. I know I don't really need to associate myself to her at all. She's the enemy of my country. She's just a mere slightly special woman that I met in my days filled with pretensions.

Now, why do I feel this frustrated?

The years I spent in Marley is pure torture. Whenever I close my eyes, I see a flash of her face smiling gently in my direction. I am longing to hear her voice again, saying my name. That woman, what did she do to me?

I love what I turned out to be.

I am looking at her calmly while she's staring mindlessly at the horizon. In a few minutes, we'll take off towards the ocean where the battle will occur. She's being too caught up in her thoughts and her eyes are filled with burden.

I know because it is the same eyes I see whenever I look at my reflection.