REINER BRAUN X READER

Chapter XXXII

"Don't you fucking die on me you fucking brats!" Levi shouted as the chaos overwhelmed the place.

Your hearing becomes chaotic as you see blood spilling everywhere. You fly over the higher part of the arena using your gear, parallel to the group of soldiers firing their guns all over the place. You hide in one huge spot and aim your gun (the one that Yelena provided) as you shoot some warriors in their arms. You keep on pulling the trigger continuously.

While doing such, your eyes also search for Reiner around the area but unfortunately, you can't see him. You can't forget the look in his eyes lately. All you want to do at this very moment is to take over the plan, see Reiner, and hug him tightly.

Reiner, please be safe.

The entire arena as well as the whole city of Liberio become a battlefield. Eren is currently fighting with the Warhammer Titan who is a volunteer in the Game of Trust lately. She is Isabella 2.0. The both of them punch and dodge each other, without thinking of the possible numbers of casualties.

You become unaware of the things around you, but you know one thing and you're focused on it more than anything else— it is the thing that you must do, you must accomplish your mission whatever happens.

"Sasha, behind you!" Connie exclaimed as Sasha turned around and shot whoever was about to shoot her from behind. She can see a lot of dead people all around the arena as she runs towards Connie.

"Will it be arriving soon?"

"Yes, it's been an hour since the attack, they are arriving." Connie replied.

The arena that was once filled with a lot of people excited for the Marleyan battle is now filled with dead folks. Mikasa and the others are also fighting. Sasha and Connie continued to keep shooting other Marleyans until the space aircraft arrived. They immediately use their gear to enter inside the aircraft and breathe heavily as they are inside it.

"I've killed quite a lot, I feel like shit." Connie whispered in a slightly depressed tone as the aircraft continued moving.

"The phase 1 for the plan is almost coming to an end, this is just the beginning Connie. A lot of people will die." Sasha stated as she pulled out a potato from her pocket.

"Seriously, you're eating in the middle of the war?" Connie asked in disbelief as Sasha munched her food while looking at him in a dead panned expression.

"People eat when they're hungry just like how they fuck when they're horny." She replied bluntly.

Connie was about to answer her when they saw Mikasa and Armin having their moment with Eren in the aircraft. The Warhammer Titan is dead. Levi, Erwin, and you are left in the battle arena for the second phase of the plan. Jean was at the corner of the aircraft, depressed as hell after realizing how he will never have you, ever.