REINER BRAUN X READER

Chapter XVII

The Armored Titan throws a strong punch on Eren before kicking the latter in the jaw which makes Eren's Titan fall in the ground, unable to move for a moment. But then as Reiner's gaze went towards your location, he freezes.

You are in Mikasa's arms, bleeding to death, still unconscious. Reiner's eyes widened as he walk towards your direction. He went outside his Titan's nape as he run towards you, panicking with his heart almost exploding outside his chest.

"(Y/N)," Reiner whispered and before he can touch you, a blade almost touching his throat threatens him. It was Mikasa.

"Don't touch her." Mikasa whispers in anger as she looks at Reiner.

Reiner's eyes turns into a concern one as he sees your state, "Please, please stop the bleeding, please save her—"

Before Reiner can continue his words, Burnstick grab his arms and starts running away while dragging Reiner. Mikasa wants to run and kill the traitors but she can't leave you in your current state, so instead of chasing Reiner and Beantoaster, she takes off her coat and press it around the branch that pierces your stomach.

She wants to stop the bleeding as much as possible.

Eren's titan stands up and aim to chase the two, but before he can run towards Reiner, Mikasa calls his name.

"Ereh!"

Eren look towards Mikasa's direction, "Help us, we need to save her."

"DAMN IT BERYLLIUM, WE NEED TO SAVE (Y/N)! WE HAVE TO SAVE HER, WE—"

A strong punch landed on Reiner's jaw making him fall in the ground. Before he can say anything, Belladona grab his collar tightly before throwing an another strong punch.

"Shut up, Reiner!" Birthole shouted in anger, "We haven't accomplish our mission, thanks to you!"

Reiner breath heavily as he look in the ground. He didn't care whether Bethlehem's punch hurts a lot— his mind is filled with the thought of your condition. He's anxious. Extremely anxious upon seeing your state.

He can't get the thoughts of you in a critical state out of his mind.

"S-She's bleeding," A tear fall in his eyes, "Why is she b-bleeding?"

Biosphere froze. He can't say anything as he's staring at Reiner's confuse look. Reiner keep muttering words asking how you got hurt and why are you in that state. Biology can't comfort or explain anything but he's aware of a certain thing about Reiner.

He has lost it.