REINER BRAUN X READER

Chapter VIII

"Cum for me." Reiner muttered sexily as he lick your nipples and as you feel your entire walls tighten.

Then, in a matter of instant, you feel his warm liquid inside you. It's so hot but it feels so good. Reiner was breathing hard before smiling at you. After a few minutes, he withdraw and you collapse on the ground.

He comforts you and kiss your forehead, "Is it painful?"

"It is," You muttered and chuckle, "You smashed me, remember?"

Reiner laugh and kiss your lips again. You thought you're finished doing the thing but then the playful kiss suddenly intensifies and Reiner hold your jaw to deepen the kiss. He starts sucking your tongue and your eyes widened when you feel his thing getting hard again.

"This is only, the beginning, (Y/N)." He whispered.

Oh no.

Reiner starts licking your neck and then sucking it while his hand is playing with your breast. You are breathing heavily and your body feels tired, but with just Reiner's touch, you can feel your body being alive again.

"Do you like it when I touch you there?" He muttered under his breath as his finger teases your now sensitive nipples.

You blush and nodded, "I-I do, Reiner."

He smirked, "I love hearing your moans, (Y/N). It's turning me on."

You softly touch his cheeks. You can't believe what's happening but you have to stay calm. You're confuse but your confusion is slowly fading when you're with him. He makes you feel good.

"Ready for the second round?" He asked in a sexy, teasing voice and you can't help but to giggle nervously.

"You're going to smash me again?" You asked back while smiling.

"Yes, but this time, harder." He answered and your eyes widened when Reiner kneels in the ground and he spreads your legs apart.

"R-Reiner, the ground is dirty—"

"We're going to fuck dirty to return the favor." He replied and it makes you chuckle, but your chuckles are immediately replaced by loud moans when Reiner enters his thick sword in your hole.

You are sitting in Reiner's legs, naked, and Reiner is fucking you while he's kneeling. He grasp your waist as he slams inside and out hard and deep.

You moan and pant while your hands are in his broad and lean chest, feeling his heart beat.

"R-Reiner, you're h-hitting something inside me." You whispered as you head falls in his shoulders while you're pumping each other.

"Good," He give you a quick kiss while he's still smashing you, "I love hitting it."

"Haah," You are panting rapidly and your body feels really tired but Reiner is insatiable, "Ohhh, ahhh..."

He pull out and make you stand up before pinning you in the tree. He enters again in a standing position and smash you even harder than before. You mouth parted in bliss with what he is doing.

Reiner starts playing with your clit while thrusting making you lose your mind completely. You can't remember what happened next. All you know is you're moaning in pleasure and Reiner is doing miracles in your core.

After some moments of unexplainable euphoria, he shoots his load of fluid inside you for the second time. Your knees are shaking and you can't stand or move any longer. Reiner helps you sit on the rock as he put his uniform on. After that, he went towards you and help you wear your pants. Your brassier and panty are torn into pieces, same as your upper cloth, that's why Reiner give you his jacket to cover your chest.

You give him a tired smile but you gasp when he starts carrying you in a bridal way. Your arms are wrapped in his neck and your head is resting in his chest.

"Thank you, (Y/N)." You never heard him say such sincere words but it makes your heart flutter. You smiled as you let him carry you. After all, he exhaust you big time.

"My virginity's not for free." You replied and smirk. Reiner's eyebrows cocked in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"You have to pay me, no, not with money."

You can sense that Reiner gets what you mean as he smirk. He makes you look directly into his eyes. Your face is as red as tomato while looking up at him. His strong arms are making you feel comfortable as well.

"Care to clarify?"

"You have to be with me." You whispered and bite your lower lip

"Do you want me to be with you forever, then?" He smiled.

You nod.

"Whole heartedly," Reiner answered and continue walking while carrying you with care, "Just let me..." He cut the sentence.

"Let you what?" You asked, confused.

Reiner stared in your eyes and for the first time, you feel loved.

"Let me smash you for eternity."

Ah, I bet Reiner can hear my heart beating so fast only for him.

>>>