REINER BRAUN X READER

Chapter I

"(Y/N)," Your gaze went back to Commander Erwin. He moves his piece and give you a small smile, "Checkmate."

You chuckle and lean in your seat, "Ah, too bad. I'll do better next time, Commander."

Erwin nodded, "How's the current troops?"

You tried to give him a smile as your eyes landed on the chess board, "We're doing fine, Commander. Some are doing fine in mental aspect, some are doing well in physical tests, all in all we're doing good."

You are in Commander Smith's office as his trainee. At such young age, your mind proves a lot of intellectual things and upon seeing your potential, Erwin volunteered to train you. You're also helping him in tactical battles since that's where you're good at.

"I see," He stated, "You should continue striving. What time is your physical combat?"

You check the wall clock and give him an apologetic smile, "Right now, Commander. I got to go. I'll defeat you next time, bye!"

You went out of his office and you are smiling like an idiot. Commander Smith is like a great father to you since he's the one teaching you everything that can increase your intellects. You walk towards the training camp and see a lot of aspiring soldiers doing their best to defeat their enemy.

They're doing a training combat by partners— a real pain in the ass.

You are honestly aware that you're not physically capable since you value thinking more than anything but since you are still a soldier, you need to do your part.

"(Y/N)!" Sasha called your name while waving at you, "Can you be Braun's combat partner? It should be me but I'd rather punch Connie instead. Please?"

You nodded and give Sasha a smile, "Alright. Where is Reiner?"

"There." She pointed Reiner's location and your heart starts beating fast when you see his lean and firm back.

"I understand." You walk towards Reiner's direction and you can feel your internal organs panicking.

It's Reiner! Your ultimate crush! You're simping for him but of course, you won't show it.

"Reiner," You call his name as he turn around and give you a smile. As you see his smile, you breath heavily since your heart is exploding inside, "Let's fight."

He's taller than you and much muscular. You've known him since the induction ceremony and he's the first person to ever caught your eye. He's just the total opposite of you.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you, (Y/N)." He stated but it doesn't sound like he's concern at all, it seems like he's teasing you.

"It's disrespectful to fight someone without giving your all," You stated and give Reiner a little smirk, "Come to me."

Reiner walks towards you and you throw punches in his direction in which he easily dodges. You are glaring at Reiner since he's chuckling while dodging your attacks. It seems like he's enjoying what he is doing.

After a minute of unreasonable punches, you breath heavily. There, you know what to do next. While punching Reiner lately, you memorized his dodging movements. So you immediately throws a jab, and he dodges, before you punch him in an uppercut motion— hitting Reiner.

Reiner gives you a smirk before he rushes towards you and rapidly caught your wrist with his strong hands. You blink and resist but he's too strong and you're physically weak.

Reiner smiles teasingly as he pull you closer to him and wrap his arms in your neck, making you unable to move.

"You can give up now, (Y/N)." He whispered in your ears. Your body tingles with such voice but you use your strength to make Reiner out of balance before you let him fall in the ground with you.

A thud is heard and Reiner is laying in the ground with you at the top of him.  Your eyes widened when you realized that you are sitting in his covered crotch.

I-It's big—

"I-I'm sorry," You immediately stand up with your face turning red in embarrassment. His thing seems huge and hard, and sitting there feels like—

You gasp when Reiner holds both of your wrist and stares in your eyes.

"I got you," He muttered, "Now, you lose."

You blink and give him a soft and sweet smile, "Reiner, your thing looks hard."

He look at you with confusion, "What?"

"I mean, this." You chuckled as you kick his balls and give him a strong punch in the face. Reiner's eyes widened in pain and misery as he fall in the ground while touching his thing. He kept of whispering 'ouch'.

"That's unfair!" He stated dangerously while glaring at you.

"Sorry."

"We'll fight tomorrow and I won't go easy on you, woman." Reiner muttered, still groaning in pain.

You give him a concern smile as you lend your hand, "Come on, I'll help you."

He smirk as he gets your hand, but before you can pull him upwards, Reiner pull you towards him making you land on his chest. He wraps his one arm around your back and you hear him chuckle.

"You're easy to catch."

"Naaah," You whispered, "Of course I'm letting you catch me."

"I can't hear you." He complains as he sit down. The both of you are sitting in the ground.

"Nothing, I win." You smile for the last time as you stand up and walk away.

While walking in silence, you unconsciously touch your chest. Your heart is beating fast and you know the main reason why. He's always been in the reason behind your heart's irregular beat.

Reiner.

>>>