REINER BRAUN X READER

Chapter XLVI

You took all your clothes off and gently touches Reiner's bare chest, feeling its hardness, as the both of you are underneath the water. The water flows down your body and you smile as your hands run down his muscular upper body.

Reiner angled his head and kissed your lips slowly. He is savoring each moment, tasting your sweetness. You wrap your arms around his neck as you pull him closer and deepen the kiss. Reiner's lips have always been this soft, and you feel like you are floating in cloud 9.

After some moment you pull back to chase for breath before kissing him again. Reiner's tongue asked for entrance in which you gladly accepted. He starts biting your lower lip teasingly while dueling with your tongue. The droplets of water are also sliding on both of your naked bodies.

Reiner's lips lowered down to your jaw, teasing it seductively. His tongue travels to the side of your neck, down to your collarbone as he bit, nibble, and suck it leaving some marks on your skin. You mewled a soft moan.

You hands slide down his abs, down to his lower abdomen, as you palm touches his length. You give Reiner a seductive look as your hands start sliding up and down his stone hard shaft. Reiner look at you in amusement as he lets you do what you are doing.

You lower down and start licking his nipples while giving him a hand job and it makes Reiner stay stilled and chuckle sexily.

"When did you learn these?" He whispered dangerously as small moans escaped his mouth.

"You're a great teacher." You replied and suck his nipple while pumping him continuously.

"You're really testing my control, woman." He murmured with small groans and stopped your hands.

You blink in confusion when he stops you and looks at him innocently, "Did it hurt? I-I'm sorry, I should have used my tongue—"

"You're making me crazy." Reiner pant and push you towards the wall. Your eyes widened when he lowered down and knelt in front of you, "Put your leg on my shoulder." He commanded.

You gulp and you slowly oblique and put one of your legs on his shoulder. Reiner smiled and started licking your pussy like an ice cream. He uses his tongue in a linear motion as his finger starts entering your wet core, making you moan.

You rested your back on the wall as you feel your other leg shaking with the pleasure that Reiner is bringing you. You are moaning continuously and Reiner is making you feel really good.

He stopped and put your leg on the floor before standing up and kissing you again, making you taste your own juices. The water from the shower is also helping both of your bodies to get really wet. You wrap your arms around Reiner's nape again and you eyes widen when he smirks a little.

With his strong hands, he carried both of your legs together with your back on the bathroom's wall, and Reiner entered his gigantic dick inside your walls.