REINER BRAUN X READER

Chapter XXVI

After the show, Reiner eventually surrendered and follow your command in which you're thankful for. He guides you and bring you to a place where people sell alcohol drinks. Coincidentally, it's also near in the room where you are living temporarily. It's also dark outside but it's fine.

You walk inside and you can't help but to frown when the smell of beer, intoxication and suffering welcomes you.

The place is quiet huge and spacious and there are different wooden seats where people stay and wait for their drinks. Reiner guided you towards the seat in the corner of the room and it's a bit hidden from anyone so you feel a bit relaxed.

"I want some strong beer." You stated firmly, "A drink strong enough to fight for me."

You want to laugh with your words but upon seeing Reiner smile sadly, you stop yourself from laughing.

Damn, this man looks really depressed. I'll let him drink the beer that I've ordered. Maybe he needs it.

"Wait for me, Sir, I'll go get our drinks." He stated as he went towards the counter.

While you are alone in your seat, you're secretly observing the place, the people and even the table— it looks really nice. But to set those aside, you are looking at Reiner's lean and sexy back. His body becomes bigger and it makes you want to hug him for the whole day.

After a while, Reiner walk towards your location while holding four bottles of beer. He put all of them in the table and sit in the chair in front of you. You give him a short smile before you open the bottle of beer that he gives you. He also get his own.

"Cheers." You muttered as you raise the bottle. Reiner did the same thing before you gulp the alcohol.

Reiner looks calm as he drink his beer as well and it makes you question him.

"Son, you once asked me if I love someone and I answered you. Now, I'm going to ask you the same thing, do you love anyone?"

Reiner stilled and gulp his drink, "Yes, Sir," He gulp once again, "I love someone."

You chuckled in pain. What if in the past four years he fell in love with someone here in Marley? That's quiet possible especially for Reiner since he's really hot and good-looking. It's easy for him to find his own love interest in this country.

"Care to share the details, Son?"

Reiner nodded as he drink once again, "I love a woman, and I betray her."

You freeze in your seat but your heart is beating fast while listening to his words.

"She's kind and perfect. I love seeing her smile, hearing her voice, and watching her laugh." Reiner continued as he's still drinking his beer.