REINER BRAUN X READER

Chapter LI

"Jean, come on, at least smile!" Hange stated as she tried to make Jean smile. Jean, on the other hand, remained poker face.

He doesn't feel like smiling at all.

They often say, 'Time will heal,' but until now, it is hard for him to accept what happened in the final war. He can't still accept what happened to Reiner and to you.

It's been six months since the final battle and a lot of things happened in that time span.

Jean was awakened at that time by Armin after being thrown in the ocean by the wind. Because of that, the soldiers don't get into the explosion together with the Marleyans. Armin saved Jean and nothing was left to where the explosion began.

Only a few burned pieces of clothes are visible and some burned pieces of flesh from the two persons who died because of the huge explosion.

After the battle, the Eldians and the Marleyans realize that the power of the titans completely vanishes. The titan shifters can no longer transform into a titan. It's as if every titans miraculously disappears out of nowhere.

Mikasa also found Eren's body floating in the ocean, alive.

After that day, the news about the war spread around every corner of the world. The spectators from different countries witnessed everything that happened. The Azumabito clan also helped in spreading a particular news about the war.

In the articles, a mass murderer woman from Eldia finally died together with an innocent Marleyan. It is also stated that the reason for the possible rumbling is all because of the woman named (Y/N). She is to be blamed for everything and her death brings ease to everyone. The Marleyans are seen as a victim because of the war in Marley planned by the Eldian murderer, making everyone sympathize for them. Eldia are also forgiven because of the external factors and connections made by their Queen. All the hatred and blame to all the Eldian people has been put on the shoulder of a dead person, and Eldians are now living freely from the hatred of people from the rest of the world.

It's been a long process but it has inevitably become great for the people of Paradis.

Marley and Eldia are slowly reconnecting. The rest of Marleyans are blaming the dead eldian woman because of the attack that killed people in Marley and because she's the one who killed Reiner Braun, a warrior in their country. Every Marleyan hated that dead woman.

Except for Pieck, and her comrades together with Gabi, Falco, and the other titan shifters for they know the truth.

They also no longer see the Paradis people as devils. It is a long journey, but they are slowly starting to respect each other's races.

Erwin Smith lost his right arm in the battle and he's been healing these past few months. Last month, he was able to bathe in a hot spring with Hange and Levi. He became a famous Commander that became a depiction of greatness and excellence. He was seen smiling kindly to the people outside but Levi knows that Erwin's not emotionally well since the battle ended.