REINER BRAUN X READER

Chapter IV

"Twelve flags." Historia's smile widened as she looks in the flags in your hands, "We manage to get twelve flags in three days. The game is finally over."

The three of you are sitting inside the cave as you look at the flags that you've stolen by tactics. It's good since you didn't really find it difficult to gather the flags. It's always good to plan before acting up and that's how your team manages to have such amount of flags— through planning.

"Not yet," Ymir stated and put her arms around Historia, "There's still an hour before the game will end and there's only two remaining team. Our team and their team. Honestly speaking, their team is a total pain in the ass."

You hold the flags tight and sigh, "They will be here in any moment. Their team doesn't use tactics at all. They're holding 8 flags in total, and they manage to collect those flags by brute force. I mean, I can't blame them. They have Mikasa and the tatakae guy."

"Don't worry, Eren won't hurt us." Historia stated.

Eren won't hurt you, Historia.

"Mikasa will." You replied and they didn't complain since based on Ymir's information from spying, Mikasa is the one who gets the flags by force.

Ah, she's so strong and thankfully, Armin is not on their team.

Reiner went inside the cave with a serious expression. He's been spectating for Historia to have her rest. You look at him and base on his expression, you already know what's happening. The three of you stands up and you hold your small flags tight. You can't hide it since it's against the rule.

Reiner looks serious and ready, "They are here."

You nod as you walk in the entrance of the cave. 20 meters away from you stands Mikasa and her team while holding their flags.

"It's just the two of us, yeah?" You asked with a smile in your face while staring at the opposing team. They manages to bring down the toughest teams in combats out there and right now, they're aiming to bring your team down.

"You collected that number of flag. As expected of you, (Y/N)." Jean replied, "Now I know exactly why Commander Smith chooses you to be his subordinate."

You didn't replied but you can feel the intensity of Mikasa's gaze in you.

She surely wants to win since losing means not eating for a day. Mikasa can't bear to let Eren starve. That's her driving force to continue fighting in this training.

"We'll get those flags and win." Eren stated in his tatakae mode and it makes you nod in anticipation.

"I'd love that." You replied and went inside the cave.