REINER BRAUN X READER

Chapter XXXVII

"All of this is yours, (Y/N)." Reiner stated in assurance as he sees you staring at him while chasing your breath, "Especially this."

He unzips his pants and reveals his huge and long manhood. Your heart beats rapidly with the idea of it entering you. You have slept with Reiner in the past but you don't know if his titan down there will fit you again like what it used to.

He stands up and stares down at you.

"Reiner, what should I do...?" You whispered in a shaky tone and dry throat while staring at him. Reiner gives you a warm gaze filled with admiration.

"Kneel and open your mouth wide like my good prey."

Your hand shakily touches Reiner's hard shaft as you are kneeling in front of him. He is just standing there as his strong hand holds a grasp of your head gently. Your hand starts wrapping around his shaft as you slowly pump it up and down.

You hear Reiner whisper a small moan and that turns you on.

You slowly went closer towards his shaft, lick your lips wet, before you put its tip inside your mouth (which is quite hard since he got bigger and it's really painful for your jaw). A pop sound is heard as you pull it out of your mouth, before you lick its tip while still pumping your hand up and down.

"Good, you're doing great, (Y/N). It won't fit inside your mouth? Use your tongue in exchange." Reiner commanded and you nod as you lick and gently suck his shaft.

Reiner groaned erotically.

His hands grabs a fist of your hair as he controls the movement of your head. He is staring down your face as you are sucking him off. He uses his fist to fasten the tempo of your head's movement as he wipes away the strands of hair on your cheeks.

You tried to put his sword into your mouth again.

"Don't push yourself too hard." Reiner assured, "You might break your jaw."

That would be your titan's fault since it's so big—

"Hmmp." You answered, with a slight tear in your eyes as you look up at him. His thing is really big and you can't really put the entire thing inside.

You pump his length up and down, as Reiner throws his head backwards with his one hand on your hair. He's using it to push your head and suck him more.

You keep pumping him and you can feel Reiner's breath heavier. Your eyes widened when Reiner stopped your head as he pulled his length out of your mouth.

"That's enough for now," Reiner gives you a soft proud smile, "Stand up."