REINER BRAUN X READER

Chapter XXXIX

An explosion occurred.

It causes havoc and panic in different places of Marley. The people in charge of guarding the entire prison base of Marley where you are held captive are also startled upon hearing the news.

While everyone was caught up with the chaos, Reiner went outside and saw hundreds of men piling up and talking about what happened.

"We need to check what happened in the base." Reiner stated as he talked to everyone, "Hurry up."

"But we have to guard this place, all of us! As Ms. Finger commanded." One of the guards who probably simp for Pieck argues.

Reiner calmly looked at them, "Then some will need to guard this place here. Half of you will follow me as we check the surroundings where the explosion began."

"There are people in charge for that—"

Reiner's eyes look at the man dangerously and emotionlessly as he speaks deliberately, "Are you questioning my command?"

"N-No, Mr. Braun."

His expression didn't change at all, "Good. Now when I say let's get over there and investigate, we'll do it. Whoever opposes me, step in front."

The men stayed silent as they looked at Reiner a little bit scared. Reiner remained emotionless as he started walking further from the place.

"All of you, come with me."

"But the devil—"

"Didn't I say come with me? The prisoner is imprisoned. She can't escape or anything. We have a lot of important matters to take care of. Come on."

"Mr. Braun—"

"One more word and I'll crush you, do you understand?" Reiner clenches his jaw.

The men bow their heads and follow Reiner as they all leave the place.

You, on the other hand, are wincing in a small amount of pain between your thighs as you walk out of the prison. Reiner has given you a warrior uniform and you use it before you effortlessly go outside without any guards on their position.

Just like that, you escaped.

When Reiner realizes that you finally escaped, he faced the all the guards and give them a bored look. They are just a hundred meters away from the base, they're not that far at all.

"I changed my mind, we can go back to the base. I will be the one to check the situation, in that way, all of you won't be caught up if a mess happens." He stated calmly.