REINER BRAUN X READER

Chapter II

"As a part of your training that focuses on team coordination, I will assign you in your designated teams. Your primary goal is to steal the flag of other teams and bring it to me. You have to focus on the offense and defense. In such case, the losing team will be able to get punished in a hard way. You have to do your best." Commander Shadis stated as all of you nodded.

Beside him stands Commander Smith and Captain Levi.

"Well then, here are your team... Butternut, Marco's other half, Annie the nose and Pico— I mean, Armin, that's the first team. Next is Mikasimp, Ereh, Potato girl, and Horsey."

You are trying to stop your smile with Commander Shadis' nicknames to your friends.

"The third one is (Y/N), Lainah, Historia, and Historia's simp."

You blink and look at Reiner's direction. You're a part of a team and you feel excited and anticipated more than any other. You glad that you're in the same team with Reiner. In such way, you'll be with him.

But upon looking at his direction, his gaze is focused on Historia. You are looking at him but he's looking on her. He didn't even hear Commander Keith's words because he's too focused on Historia.

For some reason, you feel a slight pang of pain in your chest but you choose to ignore it.

You can't blame him. The girl he like is beautiful.

"The fourth one is..."

You are silent as you are planning a tactic inside your head. You can't do too much physical work and you can leave the brawn stuffs to Braun. Historia can assist you as well and Ymir is also reliable in these kind of stuffs.

That's right, think about the training. Focus.

"Well then, shitty piece of shits," Captain Levi stated as he glare at all of you, "If you won't do your best and mess the shit out of this tag, then I'll fucking slice your napes. Do you fucking understand, you fucking brats?"

You gulp and nodded together with the other soldiers. Damn, Captain Ackerman is scary.

Commander Smith give all of you a gentle smile, "Good luck, Soldiers. Shinzou wo sasagaeyo."

"Ouch!"

You immediately look behind you and see Historia accidentally tripping because of the messed up twigs. You are about to walk towards her to help her but Ymir and Reiner immediately hold her hands and help her stand up.

"Are you alright?" Reiner's voice is too concern when it comes to Historia Reiss and all you can do is give them a smile.