REINER BRAUN X READER

Chapter XXIX

You are leaning silently in your seat as you are looking at the titans in front. You grow up getting scared by the titans all the time, but you can't believe the fact that there will be a time where you are going to watch a form of entertainment related to titans.

Erwin is calm while Levi is holding himself back. You know that he badly wants to kill all the titans but he must follow the plan. Even you, a person who loves a certain titan shifter, must follow the plan.

"Now, get ready Warriors!" The announcer shouts as he steps back from the middle of the arena, "Prepare the canyons for this shit..."

Everyone stayed silent as the Warriors positioned themselves in front of the canyon. You really don't understand why they are doing this.

"...Yeah! Fire!" A loud bang is here in the arena, "Whoa, this shit's bussin' lol."

The other warriors pull the canyon trigger as it rapidly reaches the titans. Your heart skipped a beat when you see Reiner blocked the canyon's fire effortlessly. You know that he's capable of doing that since he's the armored titan and he specializes in defense but the idea of him getting hurt causes you anxiety.

It's funny how despite everything, you want to always keep Reiner safe.

The canyons keep on firing at the titans but amazingly enough, they are able to block and stop the canyon fires without any difficulties. You are silently praying for Reiner's safety while you can hear Captain Levi's curses whenever the kingkong is able to dodge the canyon. He hates the Beast Titan a lot.

Commander Smith looked at your direction, "Reiner is pretty good."

Haha, absolutely especially when my legs are on his shoulder—

"He is." You muttered and blush with the idea of how good Reiner is in every aspect. You fake a cough as you lean on your seat, still watching the titans.

The game ended after almost 30 minutes. The center arena is messed up and the titans look like they're still in good condition. You can't see them exhausted at all. It only shows how great and scary they can be in an actual battle.

The previous announcer stays in the corner as he starts eating some pudding while the titans are surviving the canyons. That's why, after the first game, another announcer goes towards the announcing area and starts holding a microphone again and you ready yourself because you know he's going to tell a lot of stuff like the previous one.

"Hi sisters!" The announcer cheered in an energetic way, "Welcome back to my youtube channel--- I mean, yeah since you watch what happened lately, you know exactly who wins, right? That's why I'm here wasting your time, to announce the winner for the first match."

You look at people around who are listening intently to the announcer. You know that after an hour, the entire battle will start and you have mixed emotions in your heart.