REINER BRAUN X READER

Chapter III

"That's their location," Ymir stated in a calm manner, "At the moment, this cave is being surrounded by four different teams."

"I see," You answered and stayed silent for a while, "Did you find out who's holding the flag in those teams?"

"I did." Ymir stated, "What should we do, then?"

"Exterminate them." You replied in a calm manner before smirking like a villain. You know, the signature antagonist smirk.

Ymir blink and then dead panned later on, "Being a villain doesn't suits you."

You chuckled, "I know, I'm kidding though. We just have to steal their flags. I will be the one to apologize after the end of this game. Since you have an intel regarding the closer teams, then we should work on them first before going on a distance."

You are currently sitting in a stone inside a cave while talking to Ymir. Reiner is outside to find for some food and Historia is also outside to check if someone is getting closer to your team's territory. Lately, you've told them the plan that you've come up with and right now, Ymir's intel is important to conduct the plan.

"How will we steal their flags?"

"We won't," You smile gently, "We'll let them steal each other's flags and when the last team collected the other flags, we'll get them."

Ymir stayed silent as she waits for you to continue.

"All we have to do is put an oil in the fire and trigger the battle between the teams. It's still early but we need to start everything. Here's what we have to do."

You stated the entire plan to Ymir and she nodded as she listens attentively. After a while, you also went towards Historia to tell her the plan. The both of them agree. After a few moments, Reiner enters the cave with some fruits in his hands. You also tell him the plan.

"The plan is simple. First, Ymir and I will make the four teams fight each other. I can make that thing possible. After that, an argument will hypothetically arise and those teams will start stealing each other's flags by force and such. When everything is heating up, Ymir will be the one to protect our flag at the moment and Historia will be the spectator for us to keep informed. I will be the bait to get all the team's attention while you, Reiner, will steal all the four flags at once. In that way, the blame will be on my shoulders and I won't pull this team down."

"That's risky," Reiner stated as he give you a piece of apple, "Good, but too risky."

"I'll be the bait, don't worry." You answered.

"That's what makes it risky. I don't want anyone in our team to be the bait." Reiner stated in a firm manner and it made you smile unconsciously.

He cares.

"That's why we'll save each other. I'll be the bait but the plan lays in your shoulders. I'm not worrying at all," You breath deeply and look in his eyes, "I trust you."