Sweet Tooth (Oneshot) 💗🤪

Start from the beginning

*TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY DANNY'S NEW MERCH, GO BUY SOMETHING Y'ALL*

Ashley, Aliya, and (Y/N) cackled childishly as the trio entered the house carrying the pizza boxes and food they'd picked up. "Did you see the way he fell, though?", Aliya giggled out while slipping off her coat and kicking off her shoes. Ashley nodded and imitated the way the strange person had fallen while they were out and about. Another round of laughter filled the house as the three girls made their way into the kitchen with food for the house. "Boys, we're ho-", (Y/N) started but stopped as she took in the state of the kitchen.

The brownie box from earlier had been overturned on the island counter with a few crumbs around it. That wasn't the strangest part, though. Four pairs of pants each belonging to one of the boys were scattered about the kitchen floor. "What the hell happened here?! I told them not to eat those!", Ashley said while tossing the empty box in the trash. Aliya picked up each pair of pants and began folding them with a chuckle. "They're probably high as fuck right now!", she snickered before placing the folded garments on the counter. (Y/N) was just about to respond when a loud thump came from upstairs.

"Hey, guys... their pants are in here, but no other clothing. You don't think they're...", she trailed off as the three of them glanced upstairs to where the sound had come from. The girls looked at each other before (Y/N) smirked and ran in the direction of the stairs. Soon, Aliya and Ashley followed.

The three of them ran upstairs and listened carefully. Shuffling and rustling could be heard from a crack in Brandon's room door, but that was it. Ashley made a hand signal for them to all move toward the door after a few seconds. The girls all huddle around the door and waited a bit more before swinging the door open to look inside the room. The room was empty, but in the center of the bed there was a large cluster underneath the covers. They watched in confusion and slight fear as the cluster shuffled before going still again. Ashley, Aliya, and (Y/N) looked at each other before shoving (Y/N) forward to investigate.

(Y/N) glared at the other two girls before tip-toeing toward the foot of the bed. With a deep breath inward, she gripped the covers before yanking them back. The room was silent before the cry of "Mommy!!", filled the room. Underneath the blankets were 4 boys that looked to be around the age of five or six.

There was a boy with fluffy white hair wearing an oversized white shirt, a dark-haired boy in an oversized black sweater, a brunette boy wearing a red hoodie, and a smaller boy with dark, curly hair wearing an ACDC shirt. It took her a moment but after a while (Y/N) finally was able to grasp what had happened. "Aliya, what the fuck was in those brownies?!", she exclaimed while beginning to back away from the bed. Before she could, the white-haired kid sprung forward to hug her tightly. (Y/N) froze and looked down to see him grinning up at her. "Danny? Is that you?", she questioned earning a happy nod from him.

"William, Arny, and Brandon come here.", she said quietly hoping she was just hallucinating. Unfortunately, as the three other boys waddled over to join the group hug, she realized she wasn't. Whatever that lady had put into those brownies had turned the boys back into children. "What kinda backward shit is this?! You're not allowed to buy anything from anyone ever again!", Ashley said while throwing up her hands and moving to stand beside (Y/N).

"Do you boys remember what happened?", she asked softly causing Will to nod vehemently. "We ate these weely(really) cool bwownies(brownies) and then passed out! Now, we'we(we're) small!!", he chirped while jumping around on the bed. Danny fell backward onto the bed with wide eyes while muttering, "I think I had an existential crisis.". William stopped jumping to give him a deadpanned stare. "You don't even know how to spell 'existential cwisis(crisis)', dude.", he said flatly and Danny glared at him. "I might not know how to spell, but I can kick your ass!", he hissed before lunging and knocking William off the bed.