94 - Jonah Marais ( Why Don't We )

Start from the beginning

" She's using him, it's been stated since the beginning that she was using him. She stated herself that she was using him, " Willow begins. 

" That was legit a joke, cause someone commented it. You can hear the sarcasm in her voice while she's saying it, " Rue comments. 

" Rue... Willow continue, " Clove comments. 

" Plus I don't think it's a good relationship. He deserves someone better in my opinion, and it doesn't mean she's bad. I don't believe that Y/n is a bad person she's a wonderful human being, I just think Jonah needs to be with someone else, " Willow comments. 

" Rue, " Clove says.  

" Like someone like yourself? We love them, they're people who saved our lives. But we had the same argument when Daniel and Franny got together. We had got into a fight about these certain people. You also have said 'Corbyn and Christina' are destined to be together, they need too. And then you attack Lera, if Corbyn is happy then he's happy. And as a fan we need to be supportive. You just want it to be you, and if Jonah is dating her. All that matters is he's happy right? " Rue asks. " I get where you're coming from, I love those guys. Jonah especially, but if he's happy with her. I'm gonna be happy for him, " she adds. 

" I guess you're right in that sense, but what if she's using him? " Willow asks.

" What if he's using her? " Clove asks, Willow looks at her in disbelief. 

" I never thought about that, " Willow comments, Rue puts her head down. 

" I'm not saying he is, and I'm not saying she is either. But she was in an abusive relationship. And we thought she was using him, but in reality he was using and beating her. I think they are dating, and I'm happy for them, " Clove comments. 

I couldn't watch anymore and stopped it. " What are you gonna do? " Daniel asks me. 

" I'm going to state we're dating, El Ray is one year for us. After maybe even before I'm going to post that she's my girlfriend, I can't take this anymore. She's the love of my life, and I will marry her someday. And the fans are going out of control, I'm saying she's my girlfriend, " I tell him, he nods towards me. 

" That's probably something you need to talk to her about, " he tells me, I nod towards him. And at that moment Eben and her walked in. She could tell something happened. 

" Can I talk to you? " I ask her, she nods towards me. We walk outside and she grabs a hold of my hand. 

" What's wrong? " She asks me. 

" Tomorrow is our one year anniversary, " I begin, she nods towards me and smiles lightly. " I want to go public, the fans are... are being the fans. But I want to publicly express how much I love you, " I add. 

" Okay, I'm with you. Let's do it, " she tells me, I smile towards her and lean in and kiss her. " I love you, you know that right? " She asks me, I give her a nod. 

" I'll never forget it, " I comment, which causes her to smile. " You won't let me, " I add, which causes her to shove me lightly. " I love you, " I tell her, which causes her to smile towards me. 

" I love you too, " she whispers to me. 

That next day I posted several photos of us, the main photo being the one Daniel took of us a few days before. We were in the studio, and she's behind me holding onto my neck as we listen to a song I wrote about her. 

To the love of my life, yes I said it. This past year has been one of the best years of my life, and when I first met you in 2016, I didn't even realize how important you were going to be to me. You've made my days so much better by just being in them, and I can't believe I get to call you mine. I've had the joy to spend 365 days as your partner, and I can't wait for the next 80 years to come. You are my person, and I am so luckily to be able to call you my girlfriend! I love you. 

She just smiled when she saw the post, and I smiled when I saw her. 

The past 365 days have flown by, and I can't believe it to this day that I still have the privilege to call you my boyfriend. You've taught me what real love is, not only for myself but to others also. I can't wait for the many, many years to come. And I'm so blessed that you are the person who I get to kiss every day. You're my rockstar, and I love you more than anything! 

That night at El Ray I saw many fans interacting with her, and it was different. Now did we get hate of course we did, we're in this industry. But for us it doesn't matter, all that matters to us is that we have one another. And I couldn't have asked for someone better than her.