74 - Drew Starkey and Rafe Cameron ( Outer Banks )

I got a job, which is always nice. I am going to be playing Annabeth in Outer Banks, a new TV series on Netflix. She has multiple nicknames so I'm told, and from what Jonas said 'you never truly hear her actual name.' Which is cool, that's like me. You never heard my actual birth name it was always shorty, because I'm 4'11" and have been since the 6th grade. 

I'm a newer actress, I've been in three other things. A short film called Saving Chase, a movie called Edge of Glory, and I had a very small role in the tv series reboot of the Scream season 3. I was in like 4 episodes and I had like two lines. I was just a background character that you knew somewhat. 

So this is definitely a step up and I'm super, duper nervous. I was born and raised in Conroe, Texas. I went to Conroe High School, graduated in 2017. And ever since then I have been working on my acting career. I have been wanting to be an actor since I was about 4 years old. So being apart of a series seems super fun and exciting to me. I am still 19, I am about to turn 20. My birthday is in July, July 23rd to be exact. 

I've met Austin who is playing Topper, because we had a chemistry read together. I'm not sure why, because both of our characters are in other relationships. But ole well, they must have something planned. 

Austin and I were chatting and just cracking jokes with one another, we really had become close over the last few days. He's truly a really great guy, and we became friends very quickly. We're meeting the four that are going to be the Pogues today, which I have to say is super nice. 

" There you two are, guys this is Austin North and Y/n Y/l/n. They're playing Topper and Avianna, " Jonas says. " Guys meet, Chase Stokes, Madelyn Cline, Rudy Pankow, Madison Bailey, and Jonathan Daviss, " he adds. " They're playing John B, Sarah, JJ, Kiara, and Pope, " he adds. All of us start talking and chatting and just talking about life. 

" What high school did you go too? " Jonathan asks me. 

" Conroe High School, I graduated in 2017. I was the shortest and one of youngest in the class, " I tell him. 

" No way... Shorty? " He asks, I give him a nod. 

" Jonathan! Oh my God! How have you been?! " I ask giving him a hug. 

" I've been doing good how are you? " He asks. 

" I've been doing good, " he tells me. " This girl was known as shorty so much our principal called her shorty at our graduation, " JD comments, which causes me to laugh remembering that memory.

" You guys went to the same school?! " Austin asks.

" We were in the same friend group, " I comment which causes everyone to laugh. 

We eventually met the others, one being Drew Starkey. " Y/n Y/l/n? " I turn around when I hear my name, coming face to face with Drew. 

" Drew Starkey how are you doing? " I ask hugging him, as I said I was in Scream. 

" Doing great, doing great, it's nice knowing I get to work with an incredible actress again, " he tells me, which causes me to smile. I had a huge crush on him when we were filming Scream. But I was also like 17 and 18 at the time where he was like 23 and 24. 

" Thanks, I'm glad I get to work with an awesome actor again also, " I tell him, which causes him to lightly chuckle. We flirted a little bit, but it wasn't a lot. And also I was probably reading the room wrong, and it was just him being super friendly. But Drew is a really, really nice guy. 

" How old are you now? " He asks me. 

" 19, I'm turning 20 soon, " I tell him, he gives me a nod.