96 - Timothee Chalamet

He walks over to me grabbing a hold of me and kisses me, and I caught off guard by him kissing me, but I quickly kissed him back. He moves away from me, and walks away. Which caused me to stay there in complete shock. 

I'm still in shock, why would he do that? I am still, what just happened? I'm so utterly confused, why would he do that? This has been my best friend since we were 7 years old. We met in Elementary school and have been friends since. 

Now yes we do have a close friendship with one another, and we have kissed in the past. But as a joke or like for a dare, never like that. That was filled with passion, like he's been craving do it, for a long time. I truly don't understand. 

But I can't stop thinking about it, it's been on my mind since he's kissed me. I walked in to see him talking to someone, and I walk by them and sit down with them. I have to act like nothing happened, I have to act like nothing happened. 

" Y/n? " Jamie asks, I turn to him and hum. " Are you alright? " He asks me, I give him a nod. 

" Yeah I'm alright, sorry my brain has been somewhere else. What's up? " I ask him. 

" The party, you're coming right? " He asks, I give him a nod. 

" Yeah of course wouldn't miss it for the world, " I comment. 

" Great you and I can get together and get ready together. Because my mission for this party is to get you laid, so you're going to be looking sexy as fuck at this party, " Mae comments to me. Which only causes me to chuckle. 

" The mission that seems to all not be fulfilled, " Timothee jokes which causes me to elbow him. I always tell her I slept with the guy and I usually don't. I've been dealing with liking Timothee for a while. Seems like cheating if I slept with someone else, which I know 'you're not dating him'. I know it still feels like I'm cheating. 

" Here's the thing that's different. Guess who's going to be at the party? " Mae asks, I just shrug not true knowing who she's going to say. " Maverick Oakley, " she adds. 

Maverick Oakley, I went to middle school with him. I had the biggest crush on him when I was in middle school. And I haven't seen him since I was about 13. " He's going to be there, and this would be a perfect time. Cause he told someone that I know he thinks you're hella hot, and wants to get to know you, " she then tells me. 

I see Timothee straighten up beside me, what has been his deal lately? " So obviously you have to be looking sexy as fuck, " Jamie comments, which causes me to nod towards them. 

Soon lunch ended and I went off to my class, which I have with Timothee. " Timmy you've been acting so weird lately.. what is wrong with you? " I ask him. 

" Nothing.... just you know school plus the performance, " he comments, I grab a hold of his wrist turning him to look at me. 

" You're going to be fine, I promise. No one else is like lil Timmy Tim, " I comment joking with him. Which only causes him to shake his head. " You know I'm kidding, " I add. He just shakes his head. " But I'm not gonna push you to tell me the actual reason, so when you're ready talk to me, " I add. 

" That is- " before he could finish his sentence our teacher started teaching. 

Timothee's P.O.V. 

It's the party now, and we just arrived. The girls said that they were going to be there when we arrived. And they were correct, and the minute I saw Y/n my jaw dropped. She looked amazing, absolutely stunning. 

Recently I've been seeing her in a new light, and I kissed her and then didn't tell her how I felt. Which was probably a bad idea. Not kissing her, that was a good-amazing idea. Not talking to her, that was the bad idea.