82 - Jonah Marais ( Why Don't We )

He ended it out of nowhere, and I to this day still don't know why. The excuse he gave me was somewhat weird. Because never in the past did him traveling affect us, but now all of a sudden it did. 

I found out 2 months after the breakup that I was pregnant, and in May of 2019 I gave birth to my son, Finley, he's a lovable boy and he's the sweetest thing you will ever meet in your life. None of the boys knows that I had a son, I mean why would they. They all blocked me.

I am actually visiting Gabbie and Lavender currently, and it's been nice being able to see them. Since Covid and all of this mess, it's nice having someone where we can talk about the stuff we both have gone through. 

We're watching the kiddos play while we've been chatting. " Have you even heard from any of the boys since him and you broke up? " Gabbie asks, I shake my head towards her. 

" Nope, he completely left me in the dark. I'm 99 percent sure that I've been blocked by them. Which truly doesn't make sense to me, and the excuse he gave when we broke up, I never questioned him or the management or anything like that but I wish I did, " I tell her. 

" It's so annoying... I mean the stuff I went through, I can't even imagine the stuff you went through when you two were together. Kinda thought you two were going to be together till the end, " she comments, which causes me to look at Fin as Lav and him plays. 

" Me too, but he said that him traveling and everything that was happening in his life at the current moment. There was no place for a relationship, so of course I was kicked to the curb, " I comment, which causes her to place her hand on my shoulder. 

She knew how much I loved him, and how much I still love him. " I just... his management hated me, because I wasn't the ideal girl. Look at me now, I have the son to one of the boys. It just hurts, every single part of it just hurts. Jonah and I had so many plans, and now there's none. The plans for him and I disappeared, " I tell her, she gives me a hug and I hug her back. 

Gabbie and I continue on talking and watching the kiddos, she's taking videos of them having fun and everything. She asked for my permission, because she doesn't know how open I am with Fin and being in pictures. Which I said go ahead, he loves being in front of the camera. Currently he's singing for the camera, and we're just smiling while he performs. 

" You... you make me happy! When...when skies are grey, I-I never knewww, how much I loved you! So...so, pwease don't-don't take my sun-sunshine away! " He sings, which causes us to clap. 

" Good job Fin that was awesome! " I tell him giving him a high five. 

" That's going on my story that was adorable, " she comments, which causes me to chuckle. About a minute later I get a notification saying I was tagged in her story. And I look to see her commenting on the story, Y/n's kid has some talent. Which causes me to laugh. I also reposted it on my story, because he's a cutie pie and I love posting about him. 

Little did I know, what was about to happen. 

Jonah's P.O.V. 

" Why is all of our phones blowing up? " Jack asks, all of practice all 5 of our phones have been none stop blowing up, and we have none just gone over to check them. I opened one of the first ones I saw, Y/n Y/l/n is hanging out with Gabbie! Y/n has been MIA for a year and a half, and there's a kid with her! 

My phone immediately dropped to the floor, this is the first time me seeing her in a year and a half pretty much, when I broke up with her she left. And I hadn't seen her for a while, and she's with Gabbie. She's with Gabbie, and she has a kid? She has a kid? " Jonah? You alright? " Corbyn asks me, that's all I remembered. 

I woke up in my room, and was greeted by Jon and the boys. " Hey.... how you feeling? " Daniel asks, I give him a little nod.

" What happened? " I ask him, still very confused of how I ended up in my bed. 

" You passed out at the studio, why did you pass out? " Zach asks. 

" I saw the post someone made about Y/n, " I tell him, he gives me a nod. 

Management made me do it, they made me end the relationship. I've regretted it ever since, I fought and fought but they weren't having it. I was forced to break up with the girl of my dreams. 

I miss her, like a lot, and I want to still be with her. And I still love her to this day. " I have something for you, " Jon comments, I sit up in my bed, and he moves away showing Y/n. 

" Hey Jo, " she comments. I try to get up but before I can she ran over and hugged me tightly. 

" God... I missed you, " I whisper to her, which causes her to chuckle. The boys have left leaving us alone. " I-just let me explain, " I add.

" Jon already explained, I knew you didn't mean it. I knew those were just excuses, I would have fought to stay with you Jonah. I hope you know that, " she tells me, I give her a nod. 

" You have a kid, " I comment, she nods towards me. " Where is he? " I ask. 

" With my mom, " she tells me. 

" Can you tell me about him? " I ask her, I took a hold of her hand and held it tightly. 

" Yeah... his name is Finley Marais, he likes going by Fin, he was born on May 21st, 2019. Loves cars, dinosaurs, and music. His favorite song currently is the baby shark song. He asks about his dad a lot, and I never know what to say. He thinks it's super cool that I'm a YouTuber and singer, and he wants to play guitar, " she tells me, which causes me to just smile. 

" You gave him my middle name? " I ask him. 

" And your last, his full name is Finley Marais Frantzich, " she comments. 

" I know I can't change the past, and I know I haven't been around. I wanted to contact you so much, and it always hurt when I couldn't. So, when you're ready, can I meet my son? " I ask her, she gives me a nod. " Can we start over? " I ask, she nods towards me again. 

" Hi I'm Y/n, " she says. 

" Hi I'm Jonah, " I tell her. 

We did eventually get back together, I was able to meet my son. I'm just happy I have her back in my life, because she's the best thing to ever happen to me. And I am never letting her go again.