Chapter 54

There were only two more days until Josie would come home for good. Maya finished her 24 hour shift early in the morning and made her way home to a still sleeping Carina.

Maya slipped out of her clothes and climbed into bed with Carina. She had not gotten a ton of rest during her shift, so she was happy to get a few more hours of sleep next to her favorite woman.

The blonde placed a kiss on her love's forehead and rolled into her so she could be the little spoon. Naturally, Carina wrapped her arms around her small fiance and pulled her close. The doctor's hands wandered and fell onto Maya's bare chest.

"Bambina," Carina said in a groggy voice, "are you naked?"

Maya opened her eyes and gave a small smirk. She responded, "Mhm."

The Italian ran soft and lazy circles around Maya's nipples, which immediately hardened. Maya pushed her ass closer to Carina's front and moaned softly as the small bouts of pleasure overtook her body.

Carina moved her leg and wrapped it over top of Maya's and pinned her down. She pressed small kisses down the back of her neck towards her spine. Goosebumps rose on the blonde's body which only made the pleasurable sensations intensify.

The wetness between Maya's legs immediately grew. Her fiance reached her free hand down to her core and ran two fingers through her folds. The firefighter was desperate for more relief. She tried to free herself from Carina so she could turn to her other side so they would be face to face.

Maya was successful in shifting around. She laced both hands behind Carina's neck and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. The captain explored every inch of her lover's mouth with her tongue.

Carina again fought for dominance and rolled on top of Maya. She pushed her body weight against her and balanced herself with one hand against the mattress. With her free hand, she wrapped it around Maya's neck and squeezed. The blonde's eyes grew dark at the sultry move. At that moment, she loved being taken advantage of. She would have done anything that the Italian asked of her.

Carina held her hand on her neck as she laced kisses down Maya's collarbone, breast, and naval. She stopped right above where Maya needed it the most. The blonde tried to raise her head off the pillow to see why she stopped, but was unable to due to the grip on her neck.

After a few seconds of teasing, Carina blew soft wisps of air down both of the small woman's thighs. She released her grip on Maya's neck and positioned both of her hands under the blonde's ass so she could pull her core directly to her face.

Maya moaned loudly the second her fiance's tongue ran through her wetness.

"Holy shit," she sighed out. Her arms were sprawled out on both sides of her. She dug her fingernails into the sheets and gripped on for dear life. Maya knew she was about to be taken for the ride of a lifetime.

The blonde let out another loud groan which forced her lover to respond. She talked between her legs and said, "Be loud for me, bellina."

Maya threw her head back so far that it hit the headboard. Carina took her lover's clit in between her lips and sucked on it lightly. With one of her free hands, she slowly inserted two fingers into Maya's waiting center.

"Fuck," the firefighter cried out in passion.

"Louder," Carina mumbled into Maya. The vibrations from her voice only intensified the pleasure the blonde was feeling. The doctor slowly added a third finger and curled them so they would hit the spot she needed most.

Maya's cries didn't grow any louder, so Carina removed her fingers and moved them to her lover's mouth.  She ran her fingers across Maya's lips and left her a taste of herself.