Chapter 23

One Week Later

"Bambina, let's try this again, I am ready to go!" Carina yelled from the doorway.

Since the girlfriend's trip had been canceled last weekend, they decided to switch their vacation days to the following week. Maya's interview for Sullivan's captain job had gone well, but she still hadn't heard anything. During the week, she performed a training assessment and was given good praise, but she still wasn't confident. She knew that the competition for the job was strong and that Jack was also asked to apply. She was told that she would hear whether or not she got the position by Sunday afternoon.

"I don't know if I should be going away when my name is in the running for captain," she sighed as she dropped her bag at Carina's feet.

Her girlfriend moved close to her and held her pale face in her hands. "Maya, you are taking one day off since you were already not scheduled to work this weekend. You deserve this, bella. Now, let's go before you get another call that holds us back." She gave Maya a quick kiss on the nose and then lightly tapped her on the butt to get her moving out the door.

They rolled their suitcases outside and waited for the driver to load their bags into the car. It was late Thursday night and the sun had already set, a cold front had blown through. "I am so glad we are heading south for a couple of days, it is getting too chilly here," the Italian said as she rubbed her hands up and down her arms to generate some warmth.

"I'm glad we are heading south so I can see you in a bikini," Maya said as she smacked her girlfriend's butt as she entered the car.

The car Carina ordered for the women to take to the airport was very luxurious. The ride to Seattle Tacoma Airport was only about 25 minutes, but she wanted to make sure that every minute of their quick vacation counted. "This is the nicest car I've ever been in," Maya said as she looked around in amazement. "Oh look, there's a tinted window barrier between us and the driver."

"Si, bella," Carina said flirtatiously.

Maya looked back at her girlfriend, "But, you already knew that."

"Mhmmm," Carina moaned as she moved and attached her lips to her girlfriend's neck. "Now, bambina, remember to be quiet."

Maya pulled away from her, "Are you serious? Right here, right now?!"

"There's something about the thought of vacationing with you, alone, for three days, that turns me on," Carina said as she slipped her hand under Maya's hooded sweatshirt.

The firefighter melted to her girlfriend's touch. She could never say no to her. Ever since last week, when Maya told Carina that she was falling in love with her, things had changed. Their sex was more passionate, their Facetime sessions were longer, it was like the two women couldn't get enough of one another.

Maya tried to move her hand to the brunette's waist, but she was swatted away. "Uh-uh, bella, this is just for you. I can't promise I will be quiet." The blonde gulped, she knew she was in for it. "Now lay back and relax."

Maya closed her eyes and slumped down into her seat. She felt heat rising from her between her legs and up through her abdomen. Carina pressed kisses down the side of Maya's neck that forced out a loud moan from the blonde. Her eyes opened wide when she realized what she did. Carina just laughed, and pushed some buttons near the tinted window. Music started to play through the car. "Thank God," Maya said as she grabbed her girlfriend's face and pulled her in for a feisty kiss.

Carina kept her hand underneath Maya's sweatshirt and began to roll her girlfriend's nipple with her fingertips. "Fuck," the blonde forced out quietly. The brunette looked her in the eyes and put her finger to Maya's lips. She slowly moved her hand away from her nipple and down to Maya's leggings. Carina could feel her moisture even through the cotton. With their lips still attached, Carina rubbed her hand up and down Maya's clothed center. "Please," Maya begged after a few minutes of teasing.

"I don't know, bella, we only have about 10 minutes left in the ride, I don't think we have time," Carina said sarcastically as she sat up.

"Like hell," Maya said as she pulled Carina back to her.

"Lay down," Carina said, now much more serious. She wanted this more than Maya. The doctor loved pleasuring her girlfriend any chance she got.

Maya undid her seatbelt and laid across the row of seats. For as short as she is, she shockingly had to have her knees bent. Carina awkwardly squatted behind the passenger seat and forced her girlfriend's legs wide open. She quickly pulled down the blonde's leggings and attached her mouth to her throbbing center.

"Carina!" Maya yelled out. No amount of music could have covered up her scream. Carina took her free hand and raised it to Maya's mouth where she could muffle the noise. Once Maya had calmed down, she removed her hand from her mouth and brought it down to her breast where she massaged it through the hooded sweatshirt.

Her tongue danced in circles around Maya's clit bringing her close to orgasm. Normally, the brunette would find joy in teasing her girlfriend, but for the sake of time, she knew she had to get her to the edge as soon as possible. Carina took her hand away from Maya's breast and moved her thumb down to her clit. She rubbed her thumb in circles, alternating different pressures, as her tongue flicked in and out of Maya's opening. Just as the driver announced through the speaker that they had arrived, Maya cried out in pleasure at the same time.

Carina quickly sat up and wiped her lips. Maya pulled up her pants just as she heard the driver exiting his door to open hers. "Perfect timing, bella," Carina said as she winked and exited the car.

"It totally smells like sex in that back seat, he has to know," Maya said embarrassed.

"Who cares? We will never see him again. Now, let's go and grab a drink before our flight."

Maya paused with her suitcase by her side, "Give me a second. My legs aren't quite working yet." Carina laughed and waited for her girlfriend to compose herself. The blonde walked Carina's way and grabbed her free hand. "Babe, have you ever heard of the mile high club?"

"No, I haven't. Is that something offered through our airline?"

Maya slowly shook her head and laughed, "No, it's offered through me. I think you're gonna like it."

--

a/n: Shorter chapter, but I think it's worth it! Yes, the next chapter will be the plane ride ;)