Chapter 32

"I could lay here all day with you," Maya said in her raspy morning voice. She turned her back to her girlfriend and backed her body into hers. "Snuggle me, please," the blonde requested. Her tanned girlfriend reached her arms out and wrapped the small girlfriend in tight. She took one hand and moved her blonde hair to the side so she could place a delicate kiss to the back of her neck. Maya closed her big blue eyes and backed her body even closer to Carina. After a hard month, this was all she wanted and needed.

"Bella, we need to start our day, we have a lot to do," Carina whispered into her girlfriend's ear.

"Ten more minutes. I've missed this," Maya replied.

Carina couldn't deny her. She had desperately missed their mornings in bed together. "Fine, but turn your butt around so I can kiss your face."

Maya forced her body to roll over in bed so their noses were only centimeters apart. She placed one light kiss on her nose and then wrapped her strong arms behind her neck and pulled their lips together. The Italian's lips parted slightly allowing Maya's tongue entry. Within moments, Maya pulled Carina on top of her and spread her legs apart so Carina could rest her legs between her. The Italian crept upward and inched her thigh forward so it rested against Maya's center.

Their mouths worked together in unison to create a heat and passion that filled their bedroom. Carina could feel the moisture from Maya start to build on her thigh. She increased the pressure of her leg and flexed her thigh to give Maya some additional relief. The Italian could feel her squirming beneath her. She guided her hand downward and ran it through the blonde's wet folds.

The doctor nibbled on her lover's earlobe then teased her tongue along the outside of her neck. She worked two fingers inside of Maya and pressed her thumb to her clit with an increased pressure. The blonde threw her head back against the pillow in response. "Look at me, bella," Carina demanded. Maya tried to open her eyes, but the waves of pleasure were overtaking her body. Carina started to move her thumb in deep circles around Maya's throbbing nub. The Italian wanted to see the orgasm rupture through her girlfriend's body, "I said look at me." She reached her free hand out and grabbed Maya's chin upward so their eyes could meet.

Carina curled her fingers inside of Maya and whispered in her ear, "Let go for me." Maya's small body shook as her orgasm ripped through her. The brunette kept the pressure on her clit and extended her girlfriend's orgasm as long as she could.

The blonde's ocean eyes rolled back into her head as her body faded into the sheets beneath her. "Best ten minutes ever," Maya whimpered out.

--

"I think that's the last box," Carina said as she slumped down into the leather couch. It was already 9:00pm and the two women had spent all day packing up the last of Carina's belongings and bringing them over to the apartment.

"Looks like it's official then, roomie," Maya said as she sat down on the end of the couch and swung her legs across her girlfriend's lap.

"It is," Carina answered back. "I can work on unpacking them tomorrow when you are at work. I don't want to do much else tonight. Maybe we can just watch a movie?"

"Maybe we could just talk?" Maya asked. She didn't necessarily want to, but the Jack and Andy situation had been weighing heavily on her.

"Si, bella, what's on your mind?" Carina grabbed Maya's feet and started to rub them tenderly. She understood how often Maya was on her feet; the tension in her arches was evident.

Maya admired her girlfriend for a moment before saying, "A lot. Andy and Jack. Plus, we never really talked about what happened on vacation when I ran off." The two women had a brief conversation right when they got back, but had not had the time to devote to a real conversation.