Chapter 52

It was later in the evening, around 7:00pm, the fiances had finished up their shopping and stopped at the hospital to say goodnight to their girl before gathering Maya's car and heading home. The furniture would be delivered tomorrow afternoon, so Maya promised Carina that she would stay up late and get the room painted.

It took several trips to get all of Josie's new belongings into their home. Their foyer was filled with bags of clothing, diapers, toys, and other essentials.

The women made one final trip down to the cars to get the paint materials. "Okay, so I picked out a sage green or a light grey at the paint store," Maya shared as she carried the heavy cans up the steps to their apartment. "What color is the furniture you ordered?"

They set the heavy cans down outside of Josie's room and Carina took her phone out to look for a photo of the furniture set she ordered. "I ordered her a white set, so I think we could use both colors, bambina."

"I talked to Vic today, she is going to buy the old guest bedroom set from us. She said now that she's moved out of Miller's place that she needs to actually furnish an entire apartment," Maya said.

"Oh good," the doctor added. They walked into their bedroom and Maya changed into clothes suitable for painting. Carina sat on the edge of the bed with her eyes glued to the beautiful blonde in front of her.

Maya changed into an old oversized Seattle Mariners t-shirt and bike shorts. She pulled her long blonde hair out of her face and into a high ponytail. The captain was too busy changing to notice her fiance watching her every move. "Vic said that they can pick up the bedroom furniture tonight, if that worked for us. I told her any time after 8:00 so we could get it broken down as best we could."

The blonde turned to look at her fiance. She had expected her to respond to her comments about Vic. That's when she noticed the dark brown eyes searing into her soul.

The firefighter sauntered over to the edge of the bed and stood between her finance's legs. "Ya know, missy, it's not nice to stare."

Carina grabbed Maya's ass and dug her fingers into the fabric. "Good thing, I'm not nice," she said, seductively. She pulled Maya down on top of her and rolled over so she would be on top.

"Baby, Vic will be here in an hour and I have to get that furniture broken down," Maya said softly. Carina had already started placing soft kisses across her collarbone and down her neck. Her voice hitched as she added, "Well, it shouldn't take me too long to take it apart."

"Mhmmm," the Italian moaned into her ear. She reached her hand down and shimmied Maya's biker shorts off of her. "You know it won't take that long for you to cum either," she said in her thick accent.

Maya dropped her mouth open in shock, but before she could say anything in defense, Carina ran two of her fingers through the blonde's already wet folds. The Italian slowly inserted her fingers into Maya's waiting center. She thrusted herself upward as she curled her fingers inside.

The firefighter reached up and pulled her fiance in for a deep kiss. Immediately, their tongues explored one another's mouth as the fire within both of them grew more fierce.

Maya tried to fight for dominance, but Carina was doing this just for her. She wanted to be the one in control. The Italian pulled her fingers out and brought them up to her lips. She was still positioned on top of Maya. Carina put her two fingers into her mouth and closed her eyes and moaned as she sucked Maya's juices off of them.

Maya grabbed Carina's dark brunette braid and pulled her back down. As they kissed, the captain was greeted with hints of herself. The doctor positioned her knee between her lover's throbbing core and inched herself forward.