x | special chapter

Taehyun~

Taehyun~

"I still cannot believe you're a girl dad?" Junhyuk smiled as he watched my daughter happily play with her cousins. Suhyeon is too young to walk, so she either just sits or lays on her belly and laughs at almost everything.

"Me too, not gonna lie." I picked her up and she began to say "dada" repeatedly. She's only five months, but already mastered saying dada and mama. Suhyeon really is my daughter!

"She's our little genius. Whenever we give her memory toys or sensory activities, she gets it right every time!" Suji enthusiastically explained.

"She'll probably be able to recite Pi at two," Yina commented and we all agreed. "My boys are just like their dad. Always looking for food."

"Sorry, hun!" Junhyuk hugged her and she rolled her eyes sarcastically. These two are still so immature yet mature at the same time. If it wasn't for them, Suji's pregnancy wouldn't have been a smooth ride. We received a lot of scares while conceiving our little one.

The twins ran around the room like there's no tomorrow, occasionally tripping here and there. Junhee is just sitting on the couch, immersed in the show he's watching. Cocomelon, of course.

"Ma...ma..." Suhyeon began to pout, then came the loud wales. Her big round eyes are filled with tears, it punctures my heart every time she cries.

"She's probably tired." Suji took her up to the nursery so she can nap.

"Tiring, huh?" Yina asked and I nodded.

"Not too bad, she doesn't walk yet. It's probably a lot more exhausting for Suji than me; I can't even imagine you two... three boys." I felt tired just thinking about it.

"Make it four, I have to take care of Junhyuk too. He's more needy than the little ones." She shrugged and he scoffed.

"I can tell." I strongly agreed.

Once Suhyeon finally fell asleep, Suji came down and cooked dinner for everyone. We all took turns helping her, and the boys got tired too so they also took a nap.

"Success." Junhyuk whispered once the babies were all asleep. We went to the balcony and popped open some red wine, enjoying the perfectly cooked medium rare steak Suji crafted.

"You're so lucky to have a wife that cooks well." Yina commented and I nodded.

"I'm really starting to get the dad body! She feeds me too much," I patted my belly and she laughed. "I love it though."

"You know, we're thinking of having another baby soon." The two suddenly brought up and I almost choked.

"Fourth child...?" Suji and I just grew speechless. They really weren't joking when they planned to have a big family.

"You're super amazing." My wife told Yina and she chuckled.

"How many exactly do you two want?" I curiously asked.

"Five or seven," They said at the same time and I just began to blink quickly. That's very shocking to me- I barely see families here that big. "How about you guys?"

"Maybe one more, but that's it..." Suji replied. "Five and seven are two very different numbers."

"Imagine if they're all boys." I chuckled.

"I would gladly die early." Yina joked and Junhyuk just looked offended.

We spent the rest of the night talking about our future plans, also reminiscing about the past. Whenever talks of high school came up, we just laughed at how much time has changed. The two really went from enemies to lovers, as well as Suji and I got stronger. Now we're all blessed with a wonderful family.

"Hi, baby!" I whispered once my little girl woke up from her slumber. She reached her tiny arms up and I took her out of the crib.

Suji came into the nursery and smiled widely once she saw us. I sat on the rocking chair and hugged Suhyeon while she calmly began to look for milk.

"My turn." I switched seats with my wife and she fed our daughter. I love these two so much. I love them more than the word love itself.

"Thanks for giving me the most beautiful gift ever."

Purpose.

___________________________

Thanks for reading this series!! I really appreciate all the love and support >.< I will miss writing about Taehyun and Suji hehe

Any thoughts or feedback?

Also, I have a new book out!! It's called "Hate To Love You — Beomgyu" you can check it out in my works!!! More info on the next slides, so keep scrolling <3

Song: Justin Bieber — Purpose