23 | huge mistake

Suji~

Suji~

This is bad. Extremely horrible.

I slept with someone else's boyfriend. Something I promised myself to never do, since it would heavily affect those around me. If Yina finds out about this, might as well say goodbye to our friendship. I don't even know if I'll be able to face Dabin.

Last night was incredible. Yes, I felt so guilty. However, what's done is done. We chose to make this mistake. We chose to be selfish and reckless for a single moment controlled by lust.

My eyes fluttered open, and I realize that I'm still in Taehyun's arms. The window blinds are wide open, allowing light to seep throughout the room and reflect off our bare skin. It feels warm.

He's insanely beautiful.

A few moments later, Taehyun began squirming which gave me the sign that he's about to wake up. I pretend to still be asleep, afraid of how he's going to react once fully awake.

I heard his low grunts and knuckles crack as he stretched under the sheets. He got up and went to go shower, leaving me alone on the cold bed.

This whole situation feels so wrong.

I got up and put my clothes on, thinking to myself that I'll just shower later... but then the thoughts came back to my head. What if he thinks I'm running away? That I can't take responsibility for my actions? I wanted this, why am I leaving?

The water suddenly stopped dripping and my heart began beating faster. I sat on the edge of the bed rethinking my life decisions.

Taehyun comes out with a towel around his waist, hair still drenched in water. Gosh, he's seriously built perfectly.

Now is not the time to be drooling over him, Suji! You fucked your roommate's boyfriend... now what to do?

"Don't let the girls know what happened. We're both screwed." He couldn't even look at me while saying that.

"I won't." I gulped down the lump forming inside my throat, before standing up to go leave that hotel room.

__________________________

Taehyun~

"Last night was so much fun! I took Yina to go see the Busan skyline, and she loved it... even gave me a peck on the cheek," Junhyuk smiled to himself while telling me about how their date went. "It felt like we were back in the dating phase."

"That's great, I'm glad she's staring to feel more comfortable around you." I patted his back.

"You're hiding something, I can tell. Yina mentioned that Suji didn't come home to their hotel last night. She was very worried, so I let her stay with me." There was a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"I made a huge mistake, Junhyuk. You were completely right," I placed my head in the palm of my hands. "I slept with Suji. I initiated... it was me who took her to the hotel room. I fucked up."

"I saw it coming, asshole..." he impersonated me. "In all honestly, you really did screw up. What are you planning to do now?"

"I think it's only right to break up with Dabin once I get back. To be completely honest with her. I don't want her to hear the news from someone else, or for everything to be left a secret."

"Yeah, I agree with that..." he let out a groan. "If Yina finds out about what you two did, it'll completely break her. It won't be healthy for us."

"I know," I threw my head back and closed my eyes. "Why did I even do that? This just messes everything up."

"No, it puts everything back in it's correct place. We knew you wanted Suji back all along," Junhyuk scoffed. "Did you even think of Dabin last night?"

"I did, when I first kissed Suji. Whatever happened after was a blur, it was as if we had our own world. I forgot about all my responsibilities. It was just Suji and I at that moment."

"You're still insanely in love with her."

__________________________

I just wanna remind y'all again that this is purely fiction!!! Also, I mentioned in the beginning that this sequel is more mature but it won't ever be detailed^_^ gonna keep it as appropriate as possible!

Song: ENHYPEN (엔하이픈) — FEVER