37 | heart lock

Suji~

Suji~

"So for today's Sunday date, we're gonna act like tourist! Let's rediscover Seoul together." Taehyun told me during breakfast.

"I'm so excited." I grinned, quickening up so we could leave immediately. Once we were both changed into comfortable clothes for the day, Taehyun took me backyard where he then showed me the car he rented. We do have our own car already, but renting adds to the fun.

First stop, Bukchon Hanok Village. We also decided to each rent out a hanbok for a few hours. The grandmas there were allover Taehyun, telling him how handsome he is- gosh, my boyfriend is timeless! The ladies said even people from Joseon era would fall in love with him, and I totally agreed.

We decided to do a few crafty workshops, where we got to learn about calligraphy and historical paintings. At the end, we were able to write each other a letter- although, Taehyun told me not to read his yet until tonight.

"Snack break!" I saw a stall that sells bungeoppang with ice cream inside, my absolute favourite. I ordered strawberry and Taehyun got vanilla, but we shared. Well... he probably only ate like one fourths of his, since he likes seeing me full.

We sat in the patio, showing a great view of the tiny village. It gives off such a good vibe, and being with the one I love most here... it's everything I could ask for.

"I haven't said it that many times- but you know how much I love you, right?" I looked him in the eye and he nodded.

"You've always made me feel loved. That's way more than words can say." He pulled me closer, giving me a tiny forehead kiss.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." Taehyun smiled.

Once we brought our Hanboks back, we then rented out school uniforms. Yeah... we're really spending a lot today- but next sundate, we'll for sure just stay home and have movie night or something.

"I already know where we're going. The uniforms gave such a big spoiler." I chuckled and ended up completely being correct. We arrived to Lotte World, where we each got a wristband to be able to go on the rides.

"Let's go there first." He pointed at the big rollercoaster.

"Are you crazy?" I felt shivers on my spine as I stared at it. Fear of heights and falling... not a good combo.

"I'll leave you here then." He pretended but quickly came back after noticing me sulk. We went on the teacups instead.

"Let's take pictures so our future kids can see how cool their parents were." I pulled him to the photo booth and we snapped a few pictures. My fiancé made funny faces and even kissed me on the last picture... my kids are gonna see this. Our kids.

"I want a baby soon," he mumbled. "Maybe we can borrow Junhee sometimes. Or DIY, we can make one ourselves."

"You're so funny." I rolled my eyes.

We went on a few more rides and bought some fair food, of course. Overall, it was a very high energy activity and I enjoyed it a hell lot.

"Are you tired yet?" Taehyun asked and I refused to give up.

"No way!" I jumped up and down, panting.

"You're so funny." He mocked me.

For our last stop, we went to Namsan Tower to put in locks. I've actually never been here at night, so this is an actual first time for me. We went on the cable car on the way up instead, to make it easier for ourselves.

It looks so beautiful. I can see everything from up here; the city lights, the mountains, the stars... everything seems so small.

I suddenly felt Taehyun hug me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"You mean the whole universe to me." He mumbled.

I turned around and looked into his eyes for a while, before tiptoeing to kiss him. We passionately kissed for a while until the cable car stopped. It felt magical; the fact that everything was twinkling around us, and as well as those big round eyes of his. It felt like a fairytale with a happy ending.

Taehyun's my happy ending.

"Watch your step." He took my hand as we got off the contraption. We purchased locks and found an empty spot where we could hang it up on. We wrote the date and K.T x P.S, just like the couple bracelet I gave him on our one hundredth day anniversary.

"It's so pretty up here." I admired the scenery while leaning on him.

"It really is," he agreed. "Here's the letter I wrote for you earlier, by the way."

To: My Suji

Hello, my lovely future wife :) I've always wanted to write you a letter, and the day has finally come.

I don't like cheesy shit, but I go crazy stupid for you and end up doing things I never thought I could do. Thanks for being my high school sweetheart, my best friend, and that one person who could make my heart beat this much. Most of all, thanks for coming back to me.

You've brought me so much joy, my love. At the time I couldn't have you, I felt like I lost everything. I promise to take care of you always, from now until forever. To be the best father to our children, and to be the perfect man and husband to you. I probably should have kept this note for our wedding vows, but I'll make something else. Something better.

I know my proposal last time wasn't the best, so I wanted to do it properly this time.

Please check the lock in front of you.

From
Yours only, Taehyun :)

"Right here." He pointed at it, but I could barely see anything since my sight is blocked by tears. My hands began shaking as I turned it over.

"Park Suji, will you marry me?"

The date on the lock was from years ago, it was from when we first started dating.

"I've always known that I wanted to marry you." Taehyun cupped my face before giving me a long kiss.

____________________________

Sorry for the late update, I got off work late and only had free time now:') I really like this chapter and song hehe, hope you guys like it too! Lmk what you guys think:)

Song: Choi Nakta (최낙타) — If You (너였으면)