7 | given, taken

Suji~

Suji~

The further I cleaned throughout the apartment, the more items of his that I found. I pilled them all inside a huge box, not exactly knowing what to do.

I could either just linger onto the thought and keep Taehyun's stuff, throw it away and start over, or be a good person and give them back to him.

The third one seems to be a blur. I'm too scared to see him again, especially after what I did last time. I could always just use the drunk excuse, but it would make me feel super guilty.

I'll see him anyways once I move over to SNU. I won't be able to avoid him, especially since we have the same friend group. I'll just have to try very hard and move on like he did.

Can I? Is it even possible?

The urge I fight everyday, to call him over and ask to get back together... but the audacity to do that. He might just hate me even more.

I still remember everything about him. Taehyun's the type of person who leaves a long lasting impact on everyone. He's beautiful both inside and out, and I've never met anyone else like him. I was so lucky to have him in my life.

I wanna call him. See him. Hug him. Kiss him... just anything. I want him.

Let go of your damn pride, Suji.

You need to start righting your wrongs.

__________________________

Taehyun~

Dabin and I laid under the sheets, taking a nice slumber after the long night we had yesterday. I still feel kind of tired, probably since I haven't been active for a long time.

"You're awake already?" She mumbled, eyes still closed while her hands laid comfortably down my bare torso. She seems to be extra warm this morning.

"Are you okay?" I placed the back of my hand on her forehead. She's flaming hot. I stood up and quickly got dressed, asking for her keys so I could go grab some warm clothes from her dorm.

"Don't panic... I'm completely fine." She's clearly shivering right now. Maybe she caught a cold overnight because I left the windows open. I'm so stupid.

"Stay still." I checked her temperature with a thermometer. As expected, Dabin's fever is crazy high and she needs to immediately be admitted to a hospital.

My phone suddenly rang, and I answered it without looking at the caller ID. Without thinking twice, I aggressively picked it up and yelled at the caller.

"What the fuck do you want? I'm busy right now!" I was about to hang up when a familiar feminine voice suddenly came through, pinching my heart.

"It's Suji. I'm so sorry if I bothered you, I'm at your dorm right now- downstairs. I'll just come back next time..." her voice was fragile and could break at any second. "I'm really sorry about that."

"I'll come down. Wait for me." I was hesitant to end the phone call, but what struck to me more was the fact that she's here. For me.

"Hey, I'll go downstairs for a few minutes. Just rest for now." I pecked Dabin's forehead and tucked her into my sheets, grabbing another comforter so that she's completely warm.

I ran downstairs, my mind- an absolute pile of mush. I don't know what to say to her... I don't even know why she's here.

I then see Suji, standing there in a pretty floral dress. She's definitely the girly type compared to Dabin.

"Hi," She waved her hand before pointing at a huge craft box. Before I could even ask, she was more than ready to explain. "I've been cleaning out my apartment lately, and I stumbled upon a lot of your stuff. You should have them back."

"Oh, okay. Thanks." I coldly replied, staring down at her. Grabbing the box, I turned my back against her and prepared to leave.

"I know you're busy right now... but do you have some time to talk later? I'll wait here." She stood timidly.

"Look... my girlfriend is really sick right now and I have to take her to the hospital. I don't think I'll have the time," I rubbed the back of my neck and avoided her gaze. "Whatever it is, just text me."

"It's not something I can just say over text," Suji finally broke down, tears flowing down her face. "Let's get back together. I know that sounds so selfish-"

"I don't want to be with you," I finally took the courage to finally say it. "I put you behind me. You're already in the past."

__________________________

Song: ROSÉ (로제) — Gone