15 | heartbeat

Taehyun~

Taehyun~

After the whole news of Junhyuk cheating, I got extremely angry. Now knowing about Yina's pregnancy, I'm even more aggravated. I could actually just murder him right now.

"Can you and Suji take me to the clinic? I think it would be better if the doctor explains about the options. Earlier, I completely put the thought of abortion behind me... now I'm not so sure anymore. I might actually consider it." Yina put her hands against her eyes, shedding silent tears. I haven't seen her smile lately and she's almost always crying. It pains me to see her this way.

I nodded and just comforted her. If it were up to me, I would definitely not let her have the child dropped. However, it's her own body so she can make her own choice. We're just here to guide and reassure her that we're content with whatever she chooses to do.

"Try and think ahead within a few years. What would be the best for you? I know it's hard right now, but you have to think this thoroughly... I know you're scared to tell your parents, but this isn't something you should hide from them. Also, Junhyuk has the right to know even if what he did was wrong." I realistically voiced my opinions.

"You're right..." she sighed heavily. "Everything's going by so fast, I don't know what to do anymore. After what Junhyuk did, I've been so afraid to face him alone. What if he gets angry? What if the situation just gets worst? He doesn't have any conscience."

After my talk with Junhyuk after they broke up, I totally agree with her. He doesn't seem to take anything seriously and has a victim mentality.

"I know it's out of proportion... but can you come with me when I tell him? I don't want him to misunderstand anything. If I ever do get swayed by emotions, at least you're there to make sure I don't go off-track." Yina seems to have lost so much confidence in herself, which makes me upset. The least I can do right now it to protect her from any possible harm.

Right now, that's Junhyuk.

___________________________

Suji~

Yina gave Taehyun and I a very important role. Today's her first ultrasound, and we'll be there as well to hear her baby's heartbeat.

"I'm nervous, but super excited!" Yina took deep sighs while we waited to be called in. "By the way, I'm so happy that you guys actually came with me."

"Of course! We wouldn't miss it for the world." I hugged her and she smiled.

The obstetrician explained the process to us, ways to keep healthy while she's on her pregnancy, when to come back for checkups, etc. It was all informative and very interesting.

"It will be a little cold!" She placed some gel onto Yina's lower abdomen before using the wand.

For a few moments we couldn't see anything- that was, until the wand finally hit the spot. A tiny ball of sunshine suddenly appeared, and then the sound of a heartbeat.

It was absolutely breathtaking.

"Hello, mommy's here!" Yina spoke and the heartbeat began to quicken. Tears streamed out of everyone's eyes as we came to meet the little one for the first time. I can't imagine how it will be like once the baby is actually here.

"Little one is super excited to be hearing mommy's voice!" The doctor said and Yina smiled widely.

"I love my baby already." She stared at the projector and admired the fetus.

"Remember when we were planning?" Taehyun whispered to me and I nodded. Having children was something we always wanted. I always knew he would be a great and loving father.

"I still want some." I looked at him and immediately grew flustered.

If only I could bring back time.

I want to marry him, build a home together, have many kids... my dream should have been that to begin with.

I lost what's most important. To live.

I already know what will happen to Junhyuk if he fucks it up right now. He will regret it forever, just like me.

"I don't know why I would even think of dropping them..." Yina looked at the sonogram. "I can feel my child and I'm already so in love."

___________________________

TAEHYUN'S ZAYN COVER AGDHD YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME HE IS ABSOLUTELY INSANE-

Also my Shine x Together dvds came in today and I got Beomgyu for all three ahahaha^_^

Song: Sunset Rollercoaster — My Jinji