19 | hypocrite

Taehyun~

Taehyun~

"This is really pretty." I took a flower and placed it behind Dabin's ear. She smiled and gave me a peck on the cheeks.

"I've always wanted to go here. I've never worn a dress or makeup like this, I'm glad Suji and Yina were there to help me out." She explained to me while fluttering her eyes, showcasing the glittery shadow.

"You look absolutely beautiful." I kissed her forehead, earning a giggle from her.

"You know... I actually thought you haven't gotten over Suji yet, since you've been spending a lot of time with her lately. I don't want to be a controlling girlfriend that chooses who you should be friends with. Plus, I don't think I have the right to? She was first. However..."

___________________________

Suji~

"How was your date?" I asked Dabin once she got home from her day out. I envy her so much. Taehyun probably treats her like a princess. They would have held hands, kissed, made inside jokes... things I used to do with him.

"It was nice," she smiled to herself. "Can I actually talk to you? There's something I've wanted to bring up for a while, but I wasn't sure if I should..."

"Of course." I sat with her on the sofa so she could begin explaining.

"Don't take this the wrong way..." Dabin looked away and already regretted what she hasn't said. "Actually, never mind."

"Do tell me. It seems to be bothering you, so just let it out." I reassured her. A part of me already knows what she's going to say. It's about Taehyun.

"I'm okay with Taehyun having female friends and what-nots... I just feel uncomfortable knowing you're always together, especially you being his ex. He once had feelings for you. That thought really scares me, because what if one day he realizes that he still does? You know, I feel so bad for saying this. You've been a really kind friend to me."

"I understand. It must be very infuriating, I really apologize."

__________________________

Taehyun~

"Can you call Suji? I'm not sure how I should prepare for the proposal. Girls must be good at that, I could take some advice from her." Junhyuk suggested.

"Suji... sure." I took out my phone and started punching in her number that I've already memorized.

"Did you two fight again?" He shook his head. Says the one who always breaks up with his girlfriend...

"No, we're actually getting along well. Dabin thinks I'm hanging out with Suji too much. Doesn't make it better that she's my ex."

"Dabin's kinda right though." Junhyuk chuckled and I wanted to hit him right there.

"Suji's just a good friend, okay?" I sighed.

"A friend, sure... and does she see you the same way? She's still in love with you, you know that." He blurted and I nodded.

"I don't want to offend Suji, but I also don't want Dabin to feel like I'm not prioritizing her. It's so messed up." I let out a large sigh.

"If you really love one of them, you won't think about the other. It's a no-brainer." Junhyuk shrugged.

"Why should I take advices from you? You're a cheater," I rolled my eyes and bluntly commented. "But you're right. I really need to sort my feelings out, or I might end up hurting both of them."

"You're so mean to me." He playfully punched my arm. "I know what I did wrong, I'm trying to make up for it."

"You better." I slapped his back and he winced. Forgot how hard I could hit.

"If I catch you being a hypocrite... you'll be so fucked. Before you know it, you'll be cheating on Dabin with Suji." Junhyuk shook his head.

"Why would you say something like that?" My face turned red in annoyance. Does he actually think of me that way? They expect me to fuck up?

But in some ways, I can't seem to trust myself either.

___________________________

Hehe thoughts on Dabin?

PLSHDHS txt weverse preorder starting today and I still don't have my albums from freeze cb here:')

Song: Conan Gray — Heather