44 | pony tail

Taehyun~

Taehyun~

I got off work late, really exhausted since they made me stay overtime. I told Suji about it so she could go to sleep earlier instead of waiting for me.

While on the elevator, I tried to stretch my body to relieve any muscles. I haven't worked out in a while, so I feel like crap.

"You're home!" My fiancée turned around to look at me and my jaw completely hung open. Suji's cooking something on the stove, wearing an apron over her mostly exposed body. She probably worked out earlier, because she's only wearing a training bra and shorts. I feel like I shouldn't be looking.

"Holy fuck." I couldn't help but swear. I gave her a bag hug, planting small kisses on her bare neck. She really put her hair up in a ponytail like that thinking it won't make me go insane...

"Are you hungry?" She innocently looked at me.

"Hell yeah, I'm hungry!" I looked Suji up and down, earning an eye roll from her.

"I didn't know you're into this." She scoffed and was about to put down her hair, when I immediately stopped her. She looks immaculate right now.

"I'll just sit here and enjoy the view." I sat on the counter and watched her cook. She's so passionate about cooking, and I admire that about her.

"Can you taste this? Tell me if it needs more seasoning." Suji gave me a spoonful of carbonara sauce, so I carefully put it in my mouth to avoid burning tongue.

"It's good. Perfect, actually." I gave her two thumbs up.

Suji tasted it for herself too, and seemed quite satisfied by the outcome. Some sauce fell on her face, so I went ahead and wiped it off for her. I put my thumb against her mouth and she sucked it to clean off the excess sauce that I picked up.

"Damn." I stared at her, breathless. She's teasing me so bad... I bet she planned all of this while I was at work.

"You seem so frustrated right now." She smirked and continued finishing her dish. She put them into serving plates and placed them onto the table.

"I am very frustrated, indeed." I kept clinging onto her like a child.

"Later. Once we finish eating and you've washed the dishes for me." She winked and I felt faint.

"Understood." I got all excited and began eating fast. Honestly, all the exhaustion from work earlier just vanished.

"Slow down, I'm not going anywhere." She giggled in embarrassment. The tiny baby hairs and her neckline being exposed... I hate everything about this.

"It's so good, I just want to finish it quickly." I licked the plate and she stared at me in confusion.

"I'm not done though." She ate so slowly and I just rolled my eyes. Why does she have to do this to me?

"I'm not gonna make it easy on you then, later." I exaggerated the last word. Her eyes grew wide and she began to eat fast. I still can't believe we're having dinner at two o'clock in the morning.

Once Suji finished her portion, I let her drink some water before quickly coming over to crash my lips onto hers. She was quite surprised by it, but I didn't care and carried her bridal-style to our bedroom.

"How about the dishes? That was clearly our deal." She eyed me down.

"I'll do it later! I'm very eager to have dessert right now." I unknot her apron and it easily came right off. Easy access.

____________________________

Suji~

"You're actually insane." I mumbled against Taehyun's chest.

"Well then, why did I have come home to you looking like that!?" He rolled his eyes. "Don't ever let other guys see you in that outfit, okay?"

"I just finished working out and got hungry! It's not my fault that I'm hot and you're horny." I scolded him.

"Miss m'am, I am not like that!" He disputed and I shook my head in disbelief.

"Fine, next time satisfy your own self then." I turned my back against him and laughed.

"Not in this lifetime." He placed his hands onto my skin and I shuddered.

____________________________

The last chapter comes out on Friday</3 😭🥺

Song: Jimmy Brown — Irene