43 | bowling alley

Suji~

Suji~

"Should we go bowling today?" Taehyun asked out of nowhere.

"Sure! I haven't done that in so long." I got up and started getting ready.

"Honestly, I've never bowled in my life." He shyly told me, a bit embarrassed.

"Seriously? I would have never thought." I gasped. This man is basically good at everything, so knowing that I might be better than him at something... very exciting.

Once we arrived at the bowling alley, we rented some shoes and stretched before choosing a spot to start.

"Just know that my love for you is a lot larger than anything in this world. If you lose, don't get too hurt by it." Taehyun stuck his tongue out and I just scoffed.

He rolled his ball, and surprisingly got a strike. I just gasped and rolled my eyes.

"That's beginners luck." I patted his back.

I went next and there goes the ball into the gutter. I pouted and went again, knocking one down. Taehyun took his turn, getting a spare then perfectly knocking down the last pin flawlessly.

"I guess it's in my blood," he gave me a conceited look. "My mom used to go bowling too with dad. They really enjoyed doing this."

"I could imagine the vibes. Back in the days, it was probably so cool." I thought about it. So much has probably changed since then.

"Right? I used to ask mom what it was like back then. Everything seemed so natural, and people actually put effort into dating..." he looked at me and smiled. "I'll spend the rest of our lives putting effort into loving you. I'll make you happy."

"Gosh, you made me lose again!" The ball rolled into the gutter once more.

"You need to reward me, then." He went for his turn and in came another strike. I pulled his collar and gave him a deep kiss.

"Game over. You win." I whispered against his lips and he smirked.

"I'm hungry." Taehyun rubbed his belly and I smiled.

"Okay, I'll treat you to a good meal."

____________________________

Taehyun~

"What is this?" I took another bite of the cake. I'm not a big fan of sweets or junk food, so I was quite surprised by the taste. It's definitely my type.

"It's vanilla bean with Italian meringue buttercream." Suji explained to me.

"I really like it." I licked the excess frosting off my lips. She let me taste around ten different cake flavours, and this is the one that stood out to me the most. It's plain but the flavours blend so well.

"I like red velvet." She pouted.

"That's only you," I chuckled and she looked offended. "Can we do different flavoured layers? So there's variety."

"Sure." Suji shrugged, but still seems annoyed.

"Sorry," I pouted and began acting cute. I hate doing aegyo, but in situations like this it's a handy survival trick. "Don't be mad at me, my love."

"I'm just kidding! You made me feel bad so quickly." She chuckled and turned to face me. We stared into each other's eyes for an eternity, just feeling one another's presence.

"I can't believe I'm marrying my best friend." I fondly stared at her. She's my greatest treasure.

"Me too." She gave me a forehead peck.

"I'm so into you. It's actually crazy... I just want to be with you all the time." I brushed my fingers through her silky hair.

"I'm glad we feel the same way about each other. Before we get married, do you have any secrets you're keeping from me?" She asked and I began thinking.

"I don't think so. You've seen me at my lowest, you know about it. I did a lot of stupid things, I admit- but I've been careful. I don't ever want to disappoint you." I truthfully told her.

"Thank you, Taehyun."

____________________________

Hiiii nice to be here again >.< Sorry for suddenly disappearing for like a month with no notice, I was doing very bad mentally, probably one of my worst and it took me a while to feel better. Tbh I'm still not feeling my best, and I still get a lot of anxiety being on social media but I don't wanna keep you guys waiting anymore. For the past month I was having a hard time watching txt content as well, that's why it was extra difficult for me to update here.

There's only a few chapters left of this book, but I will post my Beomgyu ff right after to make up for it (I finished that book already so expect fixed updates hehe) !!

Thanks for being so patient!

Song: ZAYN — Better
(taehyun's cover was so <3)