28 | ramen

Suji~

Suji~

"Dabin and I broke up. I told her everything, and she actually took it in much better than I thought. She wasn't mad, and she told us to be happy together." Taehyun took my hand in his, as we walked down a dark pathway on the way home.

Dabin's such an amazing girl, I really hope she finds her own happiness one day. I especially wish that she remains healthy, so she could eventually fight off her illness.

"So, you're single now?" My eyes lit up. "I'm just kidding!"

"I'm actually not..." he heavily sighed, and I immediately let go of his hand. "I'm dating someone already."

"Okay then, stop talking to me!" I began walking fast. Taehyun suddenly grabbed me by the waist and spun me around. Gosh, his face is so close to mine...

"I'm taken by you." He announced and I swear my world actually stopped at that very moment.

"That sounds... pretty damn good." I pulled his collar down, to get a taste of his plump lips. I've been craving them lately.

One of his hands went down to my ass, lifting me up a bit so that our bodies are of closer proximity. His other hand was behind my neck, pulling me in.

"Let's quickly get home." Taehyun suggested. We soon pulled away and immediately began speed walking.

"Do you want to eat ramen?" I asked and he instantly laughed. This boy makes me go insane, I swear.

"Sounds great." He winked.

___________________________

Taehyun~

"You're literally crazy." Suji mumbled against my bare chest as we cuddled underneath my bedsheets. This girl literally went ahead and covered me with hickeys... now who's the crazy one here?

"You're crazier. I'm not the one who-" she immediately covered my mouth before I could say something. "Babe, nobody can hear us here."

"Still... I don't want to hear it again! I'm so embarrassed," she blushed. "Don't ever mention it again! I'd actually kill you."

"It wasn't me who peed myself." I rolled my eyes and Suji looked just about ready to murder me.

"I didn't!" She stood up and dragged herself to the washroom to shower. I just laughed at her reaction while putting some clothes back on, to make a very late dinner.

I actually made ramen and put lots of extra toppings on it, since we've both already ran out of energy. Today was so eventful? I broke up with Dabin, Suji and I got back together... and now here we are. Time oddly flies.

"That smells so good." Suji hugged me from behind as we waited for the noodles to completely cook. She gave my neck a small kiss, making me tremble.

We talked about the most random things while eating our dinner. I swear, I haven't had this much fun since years ago, back when Suji and I were still happy.

"We're actually graduating soon! How do you feel about that?" I asked and she just shrugged.

"I've been working this whole time, so it just feels pretty normal? I guess the only difference is that we'll start having more responsibilities." Suji replied and I totally agreed.

"Especially when I get you pr- I mean, when we have our own family one day." I quickly changed the wording.

"I haven't been taking birth control. A baby might come sooner than later." She mentioned and my eyes immediately grew wide. She should have told me earlier!

"We can manage! At least our kids and Yina's won't be too far apart in age..." I awkwardly laughed. "Our babies will be very cute."

"Just kidding! Of course I'm still taking the pills... more frequently after the Yina and Junhyuk incident. Just wanted to see your reaction," Suji snickered. "You're very cute."

"You need to stop making jokes like that. When you tell me you're actually pregnant one day, I won't believe you." I joked and she scoffed.

"Whatever!" She laughed. "Do you have any drinks?"

"Check the fridge." I suggested and she did so. There's still a couple bottles of soju, even sprite and Melona. Suji took all those things and put them in the blender, creating a nice refresher.

"Cheers!" We clicked cups and began taking sips of the concoction.

__________________________

Lol these two are so proactive...

What do y'all think about Suji x Taehyun, Yina x Junhyuk ????

SONG: JIMMY BROWN — Let Me Know