30 | icing

Suji~

Suji~

"What's the best way to reveal the news without starting a forest fire?" I thought hard and Taehyun just shook his head.

"Don't think too hard. There's literally something you're very good at..." he whistled. I still don't get what he's trying to say. "Making cakes! It's your specialty."

"You're absolutely right! How did I not think of that?" I was dumbfounded. I'm gonna make the best cake ever for those two- or should I say three?

"I still can't believe they're having a boy. I wonder who he's gonna look like?" Taehyun brainstormed and I did as well.

"Don't boys usually look like their mom, and first girl looks like their dad?" I spoke from experience. That's what I often see.

"I look more like my dad though," he tilted his head. "I can't wait to see their son. Still offended that they made you the godmother."

"You'll be their next child's godfather." I patted his back.

"I'm gonna make Junhyuk our first kid's godfather, not Yina..." Taehyun joked. "Even better; Huening Kai."

"That's so evil." I laughed along.

I began making a sketch of how the cake might look like. I got some feedback from Taehyun and he added some ideas as well. The design is going along very well.

We then went to the party store to buy some decorations for the small party. Yina and Junhyuk decided to just invite their parents, along with Taehyun's family and I. His whole family is busy except his mom, so she'll be the only one that will be able to go. I haven't seen her in a long time.

"These are so cute!" I grabbed the paper plates with baby shoes as the design.

"Just like you." Taehyun commented which made me cringe.

"Ew, since when have you been so flirty?" I pretended to gag.

"Starting... now."

___________________________

Taehyun~

Suji asked me to come along with her to the café/bakery, so that I can help along. I don't have anything to do anyways, so I agreed to drop by after going to the gym.

There were two other employees at the store, one girl and one boy. They're both incredibly attractive, so I bet they bring a lot of costumers in. Their name tags spell out "Arin" and "Soobin".

"Wow, are you Ms. Suji's boyfriend?" The girl stared at me with twinkling eyes. "She really did hit the jackpot!"

"I really did, didn't I?" Suji came out from the kitchen and ran up to kiss me. "Did you take a shower?"

"Of course I did! Made some gains today." I flexed my biceps. "Do I smell bad?"

"No, it's the complete opposite. You smell really nice, like lavenders." She warmly smiled, taking my hand until we reached the kitchen. I wore an apron and hairnet, then washing my hands a couple times to make sure they're clean.

"Are those two dating? Soobin doesn't look very fond of me... he even gave me a side eye?!" I whispered to Suji and she just giggled.

"I'm actually not sure. They say they're best friends, but they're always flirting. Teenagers nowadays..." she then made me aware that the two are high school seniors.

"Well, that's where it usually starts. Like us! You were one of my first female friends. One of my first few friends in general, actually." I grew flustered at how introverted I was back in high school.

"True..." she replied while making the frosting for the cake. "Can you finish this so I can take out the cake from the oven? Just add more icing sugar if needed."

I nodded and obediently do as she instructed, trying to make sure the frosting is perfect. I tried it a couple of times until I found the taste that satisfies my palate.

"Try this." I put some on Suji's lips and she licked it off. There's still some left.

"It's perfect! Great job-" I didn't even let her finish. I passionately kissed her, to further savour that sweet frosting along with the addicting taste of her lips.

I'm so addicted to her.

Suji's arms wrapped around my neck, and we deepened the kiss as her back hit the table. My lips met her neck, where I then began to harshly suck on it to mark her mine. I could hear her gasping for air.

"Oh... uhm, w-where do I put this?" Soobin stuttered while holding a box of cupcake liners. Suji and I immediately repelled.

"Over there!" She panicked and grabbed it from his hands. Suji glared at me after realizing that the marks on her neck are beginning to clearly bruise.

___________________________

Song: SURAN — WINE (오늘 취하면)