63.

Third person pov

Six months later

"Hayoon get up right now!" Taehyung said, pulling the sleeping girl to a sitting position forcefully but making sure to not hurt her. "I'm gonna put you in cold water if you don't wake up now!" 

Taehyung glanced at the clock, cursing under his breath when he sees that there was only half an hour left to eight. 

"Hayoon!" he yelled again, scurrying away to get her uniform ready before making arrangements for bathing her. 

"It's only the first week of your school and you're already annoying me so much!" he said, pulling her out of bed and shaking her awake. 

He avoided the sting in his head and the dizziness, concentrating on what he was supposed to do rather than the headache.

The girl whined, clinging to him when he carried her to the bathtub. She pecked his collarbone and continued to try to calm her distressed mother down. 

Taehyung put her in the tub and grabbed his phone to call his assistant.

"Jimin hyung, I'll be a little late today," he said after calling his best friend, telling him that he needed to drop Hayoon off to school today as Hoseok wasn't going to do it today because he couldn't get late to work and he and his daughter had overslept. 

It was so much easier when Hoseok dropped her off. He has to do all of it now, and his head was aching so damn much. 

He had a small chat with his best friend, explaining the reason he was going to be late. 

Jimin told him not to stress so much, assuring Taehyung that he can take as long as he wants because he was the owner of the organization so one would tell him anything even if he was late. 

He cut the call quickly and focused on getting the girl ready.

She finally began going to a good and popular school now.

Finally, Taehyung managed to get her through the entrance tests and make her join a school. Jungkook was always busy with handling the training institutions of both the packs, opening a one in their own pack.

If he wasn't outside, working, he was going to get checked up in the hospitals.

He felt quite guilty for not being able to help Taehyung out with most of the work within the house, but the omega assured him that he can manage everything. 

"I don't want to go," his daughter whined. "The people there are very boring." 

"Why?" Taehyung laughs, pecking her cheek while quickly washing her clean. 

"They don't believe that heroes exist!" Hayoon said in an exaggerated
upset tone. "They don't believe that my father and mother are heroes!" 

Taehyung smiled at her in the most genuine way.

Jungkook truly was a hero for the way he is fighting against the disease.

It was a hassle as the doctors had found it difficult to treat someone who was experiencing a disease which was considered incurable.

Keeping that aside, Oberon didn't show any signs of getting worse. Rather, he showed constant growth. This gave the doctors the hope that they could treat him. 

And Jungkook? Jungkook was oh, so happy to be able to speak to Oberon and communicate with him again. He was glad everything was turning out well, and felt how Oberon shied away whenever Venus tried to speak to him.