31.

Third person pov

The clear white wolf leapt across a broken branch that lay on the ground. He didn't stop for even a second and continued to run across the forest, going back home.

Venus was displeased with what Jungkook, his mate, did. He knew that his mate didn't love him, but didn't know that he would go this far as to disrespect him.

The thought of him being worthless because of his rank wasn't true. He knew he deserved more than just this type of treatment.

But Taehyung couldn't stop crying because his hopes had all shattered down.

Al he wanted was love and happiness, why was it so difficult for the moon goddess to hand it to him? He had suffered all childhood, and even after growing up, he's suffering.

Why can't his small wishes come true? Why did Jungkook even do this to him?

His dreams died down, his heart completely broke. He wailed and wailed, only fueling Venus' anger on Jungkook. The wolf was taking him to the place he had to be, to the person who would comfort him and love him.

To his home, to his mother.

'W-why would he do this?' Taehyung asks Venus, sniffling pathetically. Venus growls lowly in response, not knowing the answer himself.

'Stop crying. He doesn't deserve us. It wasn't our fault in whatever happened.'

'B-but I loved him!' Taehyung cried. He continued to rant about how he had shown selfless love and had cared for him but he never returned the feelings.

All he wanted now was to curl into his mother's embrace and tell her that he didn't like the life he was living.

He wanted to cry and complain to her that he hated himself for doing whatever she asked him to do.

It would be so better if he had dared to run away in his childhood. He would be free, and that's what he's strived for his whole life.

Freedom to think and do what he wants to. To speak and be noticed, to not be treated as a waste of space.

Was it too much to ask for? Just because he is an omega and his father decided to sell him, he had to struggle so much.

Would his life ever change?

Should hoping for such a thing be right? Because after all, his hopes have always only broken.

But he knew that this was the last time he would cry because of being hurt by Jungkook. He would never let himself be hurt again.

The trueblood was nothing to him now, and even though he still loves him, he will not let himself be put down again.

Neither by Jungho nor by Jungkook.

Now that he wouldn't hope of having a good and happy life with Jungkook, he wouldn't feel hurt at the rude and harsh actions of his.

Because he accepted that all Jungkook knew was being harsh and behaving in the most impolite way.

Jungkook was the one who was pathetic and worthless, not him.

But for now, all he could do was cry with the satisfaction that this will be the last time he would shed tears for such a silly reason.

Venus followed his instincts to take him back to the place where he grew up.

He was alert as he scanned around the place, not wanting to be attacked by any other animal as it was midnight and there were surely other animals in the forest which were searching for their prey.