55.

Third person pov 

Taehyung came back to his room after going around the whole house. There was no one at home except for him and Jungkook.

After he fell asleep last night, he hadn't woken up until morning. Luckily, his mate had called Namjoon after the rest of his hyungs had finished their work.

That's all they had to do. Their work was over right there.

Tomorrow was the day they will know whether whatever they did was right or they messed everything up.

If they win tomorrow, their life ahead would be made much easier and happier. Jungho would be erased from the world, and all of those people who suffered because of him could take a deep breath of relief.

If they lose, they would be proud that they tried at least. If not in this way, then they'll find some other way to win. Taehyung wasn't going to stop at anything but success.

No matter what happens... unless none of his family member's life is in danger, he will continue to try and defeat Jungho. 

He had no intention to forgive and feel mercy on Jungho. Earlier on, he felt the same anger for Jungkook who he forgave because there was a solid reason for behaving the way he did.

He forgave his wolf. Even though he still felt his skin crawl when he remembered the times Oberon had hurt and thrashed him, he felt no anger towards the wolf as he knew that he had been sick.

He forgave Jungkook too and started loving him more than anyone else. And even though he had forgiven Oberon and the wolf was still his mate, loving Oberon or not would be up to Venus.

With matters related to Jungkook and Oberon, Taehyung would keep in mind that the abuse the wolf had done was because he wasn't normal. 

But Jungho isn't sick. Jungho himself gave up his humanity and feelings to become how he is now.

Taehyung knew that the demon wolf felt only pride for what he has done in the past, to him and the other omegas. 

"You're up, baby?" He heard Jungkook's raspy voice. His legs worked on their own as he quickly got back to the bed and got back under the sheets, hugging Jungkook.

The elder hummed, cradling him close to himself. Before he could slip back into a deep sleep, he asked him something curiously, "Why did you get up so early? It's just nine in the morning."

"I wanted to see whether they were here or not."

Jungkook nodded a little. He was tired as he had slept only three hours. 

Yoongi had taken a lot of time for finishing his work; he hadn't topped a person for way too long so it was difficult for him to one after the other. Making the virgin omegas cum was a huge problem too, as he stated.

Moreover, Hoseok had been angry as he was asked to do such a thing by Taehyung. 

Jungkook took some time to make him understand that what they did had no meaning in the first place. They did it because they had no one else who could do it and they had very little time to actually go around and search for someone. 

He knew that it was still wrong. But this wouldn't be considered cheating; it was just a sacrifice they made. 

Taehyung wasn't heartless to ask them to do things like this when they are already mated. 

He was just trying to save his noonas and defeat which, at the time, is a priority.   

Somehow, he managed to convince Hoseok and calmed him down. After Yoongi was done, he and Hoseok spent some more time there, fulfilling another request of Jungkook's before they left.